Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah: I Got More Knockouts Than Garcia Has Fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Judah: I Got More Knockouts Than Garcia Has Fights!

No stranger to controversy during his 16-year career, former two-division champion Zab “Super” Judah was again in the thick of things last week in New York.

Participating in a press conference to officially announce his Feb. 9 challenge of WBA/WBC junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia, Judah was verbally taunted by the titlist’s outspoken father Angel, with a near brawl ensuing.

Now back in his adopted hometown on Las Vegas, Judah was adamant that Angel made the wrong move in trying to provoke him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That might be true Zab but Garcia has never done the "Chickenfoot Hop Dance" either.That's what I call the dance you done back in 2001 when Tszyu knocked you down 3 times with 1 punch.

Comment

Originally posted by eddiefutch View Post
      That might be true Zab but Garcia has never done the "Chickenfoot Hop Dance" either.That's what I call the dance you done back in 2001 when Tszyu knocked you down 3 times with 1 punch.
      And when Khan hit his unusually high ballsack

Comment

That just means your long in the tooth.....

Comment

Zab is still dangerous even at 36. Hes a southpaw that has speed and can punch. When you watch Garcia on tape theres nothing really all that special about him, from a talent standpoint. Hes not Broner, Russell Jr, Floyd, or even Zab. Hes a pretty good boxer puncher really. If Zab lands that counter left upper cut were gonna find out alot about Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by eddiefutch View Post
            Tsyzu would crush Garcia too surely ?

Khan was tearing him up Kostya would retire him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eubankjr View Post

The bold is complete BS!!! Khan was winning but not dominating

Judah that comment about KO's means fcuk all in the grand scheme of things

Comment

Originally posted by Eubankjr View Post

Not sure which fight you were watching.

Comment

Danny is gonna destroy zab.. This dude is weak mentally and physically and is a cry baby.

Comment

I have a feeling angel will get in judahs head while in the corner and zab will go ballistic like in the floyd and kotsya fight. Zab needs to control his hood intentions out the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X