Clear All

• [IMG][/IMG][/QUOTE]

dats 10 higl alc beers for me

Comment

• Do you want to kill me?

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        Do you want to kill me?
        is u for da taliban?, then imma kill em no regret.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          is u for da taliban?, then imma kill em no regret.
          On the real MT, if you really value the essence of man, you wouldnt feel that way bruh. When you think bout the mortality of man, it change your perspective bruh. I wouldnt lie to you mah homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            On the real MT, if you really value the essence of man, you wouldnt feel that way bruh. When you think bout the mortality of man, it change your perspective bruh. I wouldnt lie to you mah homie.
            Mabe deep down, i dont care about any certain type of flag, i just want to kill, to see blood and brains all over the ground. I want blood, i want to be knee deep in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              Mabe deep down, i dont care about any certain type of flag, i just want to kill, to see blood and brains all over the ground. I want blood, i want to be knee deep in it.
              It's horrible bruh, and really takes somethin away from your soul my buddy roe. To watch a fella's color leave his body really hurts bruh. Like not just mentally but physically. It is different when that joker is tryin to kill you, but after you have time to reflect it ALL hurts the same bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                It's horrible bruh, and really takes somethin away from your soul my buddy roe. To watch a fella's color leave his body really hurts bruh. Like not just mentally but physically. It is different when that joker is tryin to kill you, but after you have time to reflect it ALL hurts the same bruh.
                My aunt says even after all the years since my uncle got back from Nam he wont talk about it and often wakes up in tears or screaming.and to come home to nothing like my boy mike just did is fcked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  My aunt says even after all the years since my uncle got back from Nam he wont talk about it and often wakes up in tears or screaming.and to come home to nothing like my boy mike just did is fcked up.
                  I have a fella who works in the same building as me who is a Nam vet, he was a infantry point man, and a tunnel rat. The most loveliest older gentleman you'll ever meet. We often talk about how combat changes you, and the troubles of decompressing to re-intergrate into garrison/regular society. I adore that man, I've known him for over 7 years, and he didnt tell me he was a Nam vet till I came back from the AFG. The respect and admiration I have for this fella is grand. I will always carry him in my heart.

Comment

• checking in and checking out

you lushes

Comment

• Up nice and early, finna pour a nice cool cup of Crown, and sit on the balcony. Me and Mrs. Chief went for a nice midnight drive lastnight to enjoy the weather. Windows down, roof open, old school tunes playin, and doin 10 under the speed limit, just crusin. So since that lady of mine is still sleepin, Imma take some quite time out with that Crown, and just enjoy the fact and blessing that Im/we are alive and well to see another day here on God's green earth.

Comment

Working...
                      X