No announcement yet.

Armed Convict and JabMeRightBaby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Convict and JabMeRightBaby

These two guys actually know each other in real life. In fact, they are step-brothers. Their father was a virgin at the age of 45 because no woman in her right mind wanted this ugly and stupid man.

One day, his mom told him that she soon would die and that he needs somebody to take care of him. He should stop being choosy and that he just marry any girl who would like him.

In his entire life, there were only two women who loved him, but the problem was they are both mongoloid. His mom died sooner than he expected.

Confused and depressed their father went to these women to console him that went further into fucking.

Liking the taste of vagina, his father fucked these two mongoloids straight in 24 hours that he both impregnated them.

Having two jobless wife and hard life working as window cleaner in a certain restaurant their father almost had no time to them that Armed Convict and JabMeRightBaby were always fighting for his attention.

Their dad, knowing that he missed his duties being a father to his sons, thought that they need diversions. He bought them cheap PCs in a bargain sale in Waltermart.

Being too coward to fight, they stalk each other over the net to see who's the better one, which I think is cute.

Anyway, these two posters are actually harmless as you can see in their not so old gif.

[IMG]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/What+internet+fights+look+like.+just+2+******s+fig hting_c40816_4264921.gif[/IMG]

Not funny at all, you will never be Anorak.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      Not funny at all, you will never be Anorak.
      I am not going to be Anorak. He speaks good English and I don't. He is funny, I am not.

There's no comparison so stop comparing.

Comment

Where's that fukin clown? Now!

Comment

Originally posted by JabMeRightBaby View Post
          Where's that fukin clown? Now!
          He's with Righteous. I heard they train together.

Comment

led, is it true that you are chinese? as in, made in china? Maybe that's why your threads look like piss poor copies of real quality. Eat a bowl of rice.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              He's with Righteous. I heard they train together.
              I train with wolves, bears and geese. I lay with Komodo Dragons and kittens....I'm always in shape.

Comment

why do so many people take shots at led here?

he's like the asian version of prettyboy

Comment

Originally posted by JabMeRightBaby View Post
                  I train with wolves, bears and geese. I lay with Komodo Dragons and kittens....I'm always in shape.
                  Hey I know you, I banged your Mom in the 80's. I did a drum solo on her Vagina then my band ran a few trains on her. How old are you? We let the nerdy little rodie bang her a few times and poked holes in the condoms for a groovy little laugh. He was a puny little weakling like you.

Man, her Vag smelled something awful. She used to sell her foul juices to fisherman looking for a great catch.
                  Last edited by I Love Jesus!; 03-09-2014, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Come on in, Sit right down, 80's do stew is gonna make you the fool!

Comment

Working...
                    X