Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Derevyanchenko possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a decent fight for my money. Let's hope it comes off. Not sure why 168 though.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      why would they fight there? if canelo is going to fight at 168 shouldnt he be fighting other 168 fighters? not bringing up guys in weight? think thats his plan for the third ggg fight. old and bloated to get a clear win over him.
      I dont remember Canelo saying that hes going to fight gg at 160. But if he did then it okay. Regardless the weight Nelo is going to beat the **** out of gg at 160, 168, 175. Gg is too old and nobody wants to see this fight other than DAZN. Nelo is going to show gg how to beat up Sergey.

Comment

why would they fight there? if canelo is going to fight at 168 shouldnt he be fighting other 168 fighters? not bringing up guys in weight? think thats his plan for the third ggg fight. old and bloated to get a clear win over him.
        We dont know. Maybe Sergey wants the fight at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
          We dont know. Maybe Sergey wants the fight at 168.
          that doesnt seem logical. he just wants that payday. at 160 its a good win for canelo, at 168 its nothing so its up to him

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
            I dont remember Canelo saying that hes going to fight gg at 160. But if he did then it okay. Regardless the weight Nelo is going to beat the **** out of gg at 160, 168, 175. Gg is too old and nobody wants to see this fight other than DAZN. Nelo is going to show gg how to beat up Sergey.

Canelo's Coach: We Want GGG at 160
            Apr 9, 2020

but i agree with your assessment. its just a win over a faded guy floyd style. its getting bad for canelo. he needs a prime win soon to stop this trend

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              I mean does anyone expect Canelo to come down to 160 next? I think it is fair to assume he fights at 168 and above going forward. Fair point that if GGG loses he can still go down and have a title. But who knows if he even wants to fight on after that.
              he still has 3 fights left on his deal i believe so he definitely is going to want that money and dazn will probably want to sacrifice him to a younger up and comer if they have any and are still in business

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                That's a decent fight for my money. Let's hope it comes off. Not sure why 168 though.
                cause canelo is better at 168 and dervy is worse

Comment

Manny did that both ways did you complain, Bradley JMM Rios Algeri, all came from below and having their first fight at WW.

I think Canelo DChenko is a real good fight at any weight because because both are in prime and pretty much the same size, its much easier moving around 160 to 175 than it is for the lighter divisions.

Comment

I'd rather Derevyanchenko get a tune up win under his belt first then take on Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                      Manny did that both ways did you complain, Bradley JMM Rios Algeri, all came from below and having their first fight at WW.

I think Canelo DChenko is a real good fight at any weight because because both are in prime and pretty much the same size, its much easier moving around 160 to 175 than it is for the lighter divisions.
                      marquez didnt have his first fight at ww against manny. that was against floyd and no i wasnt excited about that fight or against algeiri or rios. bradley was the clear #1 guy moving up to 147. thats the only scenario that makes it interesting. thats not dervy

Comment

Working...
                      X