Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Libertarian checking in.

Lol’ing at any soyboy who cares about stupid **** like “toxic masculinity”
    They don’t care, That’s the thing. Is just their their angle to try and get some puss.y

Most of them are creeps just by Going through all that to get half a sniff at some snatch. It’s far more of a rapey mentality than the things they try to fight against.

But the reality is girls don’t find them attractive. Most of these girls follow the crowd just not to be in maligned by their peers but when it really comes down to choosing a partner, then soy boy man babies won’t even be in the conversation.

Nothing dries up a snatch more than a soy boy. That’s why any soy boy that does have a girlfriend, it’s usually in a cuckold situation Because the girl is not attracted to them.
    Last edited by deathofaclown; 06-03-2020, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      We live in a world of emasculated suburbanite men and woke white housewives who think replacing their social media photo with a black square means they are "doing their part" from the safety of their gated community. Education departments have been infiltrated by radical liberals (this was planned out decades ago) so each generation of newborns is introduced to a world where boys cannot be boys, dogs are cats, eating red meat is a form of cannibalism, and every movie, commercial and television show must have the prescribed diversity in casting.

White men are being castrated by the media, entertainment industry, and liberal soy consumers who are overcome with white guilt and feel they now have to overcompensate so they can be looked upon as "one of the good ones" and get the pat on the head from their minority colleagues.

The only upside to this is that they are all eating one another. You have to be all or nothing at all, and if you're a liberal you are expected to tow the line all the way, no half-stepping, no moderation. We are seeing all the fruits of their labor each time a liberal newscaster or college professor loses their job because they dared to go against the grain and speak the truth for once in their life.
      I never imagined the world could get so crazy in just a just a few years

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      They don’t care, That’s the thing. Is just their their angle to try and get some puss.y

Most of them are creeps just by Going through all that to get half a sniff at some snatch. It’s far more of a rapey mentality than the things they try to fight against.

But the reality is girls don’t find them attractive. Most of these girls follow the crowd just not to be in maligned by their peers but when it really comes down to choosing a partner, then soy boy man babies won’t even be in the conversation.

Nothing dries up a snatch more than a soy boy. That’s why any soy boy that does have a girlfriend, it’s usually in a cuckold situation Because the girl is not attracted to them.
      lol, liberal cucks

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rider View Post
        It used to be the progressive party, now it's just the party for all things immasculine.

It's the party for feminists, ****sexuals, Transgendered, vegans, Conspiracy theorists, derranged, hobos, potheads, and the unemployed.

I would also be willing to wager that the majority of obese people are liberal.
        I feel like you besmirched potheads with your post.

Most potheads are pretty chilled and rational.

Conspiracy theorists seem to dwell more on the right than the left.

"It's the party for feminists, ****sexuals, Transgendered"

You should have stopped there and I'd probably have agreed with you.

Identity politics has seemingly taken over the far left.

I don't see how hobos fit into this really. They just do their hobo thing.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
          I feel like you besmirched potheads with your post.

Most potheads are pretty chilled and rational.

Conspiracy theorists seem to dwell more on the right than the left.

"It's the party for feminists, ****sexuals, Transgendered"

You should have stopped there and I'd probably have agreed with you.

Identity politics has seemingly taken over the far left.

I don't see how hobos fit into this really. They just do their hobo thing.
          How many conservative hobos do you know?

A pothead is someone with a minimum wage job, and who becomes complacent with spending all their extra money on weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rider View Post
            How many conservative hobos do you know?

A pothead is someone with a minimum wage job, and who becomes complacent with spending all their extra money on weed.
            I don't know any conservative hobos but I don't know any liberal ones either.

Joe Rogan is a pothead and he just did a deal worth over $100 million.

Michael Phelps enjoys the blaze and he's the most successful Olympic athlete of all time.

It might be time for you to reassess your pothead prejudice.

Comment

Working...
            X