No announcement yet.

Keys to victory. What do u think!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keys to victory. What do u think!

First of all I think Mosley has a better chance of winning.

For Mosley to win I think he needs to double up his jab and snap them coz Mayweather loves 2 use the step an fetch and anticipate his apponents jab and quickly throw his right hand over your jab, u might of seen this sucker punch in alot of his highlights. U can tell hes about to use it coz he sticks out his chin forward his right foot is in a take off position and he drops his hands slightly to bait u in and its very affective. Also I think Mosley has a better hook than Mayweather. They have the same type of hook they lunge in with it but i think Mosleys is the better 1, its shorter and stronger than Mayweathers he should use it more. Last but not least the only affective punch I think against mayweathers deffense besides the double jab is the overhand right. And I think thats the only way Mosley knows how 2 throw a f*!king right hand! He throws it fast and hard and I think thatll b his key punch.

I think mayweathers key to victory is basically to try and pop shot Mosley all he can and discourage him. Specially pop shot him with the lead right hand. I seen Mosley get hit with right hand leads more than any other punch. If Mosley doesnt double up his jab use the step and fetch! Coz Mosleys jab is weak. I dont think Mayweathers hook is gonna b affective against Mosley coz he jumps in with it and even when he doesnt land it he uses his body to crash into his apponent get them off balance and then throw a right hand. I think Mosley is too strong 4 that 2 work on him and all its going to do is pput mayweather in a position 2 get hit with body shots by Mosley.

I don't think potshotting alone can keep Shane at bay nor to keep him honest, Floyd just needs to keep the fight in the middle of the ring and box.

Shane on the other hand needs to keep the fight at close quaters and stay away from the outside not giving Floyd any range to unload lead rights and stiff jabs...

Comment

I generally agree with how you see it. Below is mine..

Keys for Phony Boy: Phony Boy just needs to be Phony Boy, but, I think he needs to really work his jab for this one.

Keys for Shane: Actually, I'd like Shane to be busy with the jab as well, or simply stick his two hands out like he usually does, when he does that, and since he's just about the same size as Phony Boy, I don't think Phony can easily snake his jab through the way he was able to against the much shorter Juanita.

Yes, that overhand right will be key, he really needs to set it up though. And, force Phony Boy to come to him, people say this is impossible, I don't think so, but things have to happen before Phony Boy feels he needs to engage more.

Oh, and don't allow Phony Boy to get him in a clinch. Take advantage of the fact that Phony Boy likes to play around on the ropes, this is dangerous considering Shane is a monster when he's got you pinned on the ropes. It's gonna be interesting once Shane gets in close quarters with Phony Boy.

Comment

If u think floyds pop shotting alone cant win him the fight then hes f@*ked coz thats all he does really. The rest is just defense.

Comment

IMHO Mosley has to swim while getting wet because if he doesn’t, and try to swim without getting wet against Floyd he’ll drown…

Comment

floyd does't need keys he's got the electronic door combination.

Comment

lol Some ppl c mayweather as this unstoppible force. Y?

Comment

Working...
              X