No announcement yet.

I have solved the puzzle to the great mistery of life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have solved the puzzle to the great mistery of life

For many years, or perhaps countless centuries we as humans have wondered about our reason for being here. We have questioned the reason, as to why we are were, and many of us have found the answer within the confinements of religion. The human psyche cannot help but to be amazed at the beauty of the earth. Surely there must be a reason for our existence we say. I have found this reason within the beauty of a sport we call boxing. Boxing as a sport is the epitome of the resilience present within the human psyche. I am one 100% that there is a creator out there who created us. He did not create us however, as the bible has often epitomized. No this creator didn't have a divine plan for each of our souls. He had a plan, but it was supposed to be implemented within every human beings psyche.

Millions of years of evolution have led to the creation of one supreme human being. His name is Manny Pacquiao, and I believe that he is the chosen disciple of God. We as human beings were put on this earth to witness the beauty that he employs within the confinements of the boxing ring. It is from my understanding that the universe revolves around Manny Pacquiao the p4p 1 king of the world. Millions of years of evolution have prepared us to witness his rise within the ranks. As he pummeled his way through the best competition, and obliterated fighters such as Cotto, Marquez, De- la Hoya, Barrera, Morales, Hatton, etc. He has deployed his "God" given talent through his work in the ring. We must worship Pacquiao, and spread his gospel everywhere, as he is the descendant of gods, and we are but his mere pupils, or disciples.

Therefore, it is evident that Pacquiao will beat Floyd Mayweather when they face, thus elevating him to God status. There you have it folks. The mystery of life, and our place as human beings has been revealed. So spread the gospel wherever you go, and tell your children about this great king. Spread the gospel young ones, so that we can build a temple dedicated to Pacquiao, and please our gods.

Furthermore, if you doubt my message, or post just witness the power of Pacquiao within this video I am going to show you.

Last edited by Hi-Dro; 04-23-2010, 03:28 PM.

I agree man, I pray to thee Lord Wapakman everynight

Praise be to Pacquiao

Comment

Is this iglesia de pacman? LOL

Comment

lmaoo......

Comment

You make a persuasive argument better than any other religion.

At least I know for sure that Pac is real and have seen demonstrations of his power on several occasions.

Comment

Hail the lord pacquiao!!!!

Comment

Green K for worshipping the same lord as me

Comment

Green K to anyone who post here.

Comment

What Wangler is saying has more credibility than most religions.

Comment

the gospel according to wangler. amen.

Comment

Working...
                    X