View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 08:24 PM #65
no guts no glory

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,514,312.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Haymon View Post
Pull,

Realistically speaking, i don't think you should hold your breath on FMJ cleaning out the fourth or fifth weight class he goes to. If that is your expectation, then spare yourself the grief of those discussions.
nobody is asking him to clean it out... just fight one legit elite WW!!!! that's all we ****in are asking for!!!! JUST ONE!

Quote:
Pac won't clean out 140, either
he don't have to clean it out. he just needs to beat his #1 contender. ONE. JUST ONE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Haymon View Post
Delahoya stacked the deck against the smaller Floyd. Down to the gloves. SRL used to play games with other fighters.
nah, man DLH ain't dirty like Floyd. DLH actually made weight to fight pac. Floyd had no intention of making 144 lbs.

Quote:
When you have the negotiation leverage, you use it...I guess. NO EXCUSES. It was definitely heavy-handed of Floyd. But that's how you ensure that you don't put your paper at risk.
that's cool.... but no guts no glory. pbf just better not cry about getting no credit. all his credit is at the bank... he ain't getting any glory.

Quote:
Me? Personally? If i have 20, 25, 30 million dollars on the table, then I'm not trying to "make fights competitive". I'm trying to destroy these cats.
me too... if I was fighting WWs. but floyd ain't fighting a WW, he's fighting a LW.
Pullcounter is offline   Reply With Quote