Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who all saw floyd and brian kenny yesterday??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who all saw floyd and brian kenny yesterday??

tell me my boy didnt say the exact same **** ive been saying.....classic interview

oh it was the same old **** alright. Floyd= Charlie Zelenoff. Brian Kenny should get a Pulitzer.

Comment

Kenny talks some BS. He says Pac was more convincing against Hatton and De La Hoya even though though Hattons punch resistance has deteriorated badly and De La Hoya was weight drained and shot to pieces but, he completely discredits the Hatton, Mayweather, Castillo triangle. WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKing View Post
        Kenny talks some BS. He says Pac was more convincing against Hatton and De La Hoya even though though Hattons punch resistance has deteriorated badly and De La Hoya was weight drained and shot to pieces but, he completely discredits the Hatton, Mayweather, Castillo triangle. WTF?
        Can I get a link?

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
          Can I get a link?
          Its on the recent Kenny/Mayweather interview but i cant give a specific time you'll have to find it and watch it. Sorry man.

Comment

Someone get it on youtube, i wanna see!

Comment

its on the thread..floyd-brain kenny 2

Comment

floyd said just like i been saying..he beats oscar and haton and gets no credit...pacman beats them and he's superman...he said whoever i beat ya'll will have something to say..lol..its the truth

Comment

yeah i saw him catch a hissy fit and stoop low to insult b.k. just because b.k asked a legitimate question about fighting mosley. b.kenny: "can i suggest someone for your next fight?" floyd: "it doesnt matter cuz your not a PROMOTER." so now floyd is using the promoter excuse LOL. but when cotto says i let my company(promoter) decide who i fight next. the haters say cotto should call names. LOL floyds a fraud and like kenney said "your a welterweight fighting a lightweight."

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                    floyd said just like i been saying..he beats oscar and haton and gets no credit...pacman beats them and he's superman...he said whoever i beat ya'll will have something to say..lol..its the truth
                    That's because Pac is a midget. Beat Mosley and Cotto if you want the same respect he gets.

Comment

Working...
                    X