Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percy "The Talent" Crawford (from FightHype) interview with Naazim Richardson...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for The Good, guys...

The way I see it...no matter what happens on the 10th....both Margarito and his career are Tainted.

Comment

Good article

Comment

I always liked Nazim Richardson good interview. Best part of the Mosley vs. Margarito fight was when he told Mosley to "swim without getting wet." Best thing in fight. Dude is great in the corner. I would really like to see the type of plan he would come with for a fight between PBF and Mosely.

Comment

I want the whole margie team to burn for life. We don't need his kind in the sport! Full disclosure, never liked the bum after how he displayed his lack of sportsmanship against a young up and coming fighter PW! I knew he was limited and no way in hell he could have defeated cotto without his little trick. I dare any of you huggers try and dispute that!

Comment

It's Official Margarito Cheated With Plaster

Naazim Richardson, "Man, I saw that block fall out of them wraps and I wanted to punch Margarito's trainer in the mouth...It was bricked up gauze that had blood stains on it already and they had a piece of plaster over that. You let that **** get hard through the course of a fight and you've got trouble. Shane would have been sitting there like, "How this motherf@cker hitting harder in the 8th round and we're both tired".

"It was already wrapped. They were about to put it on his hands. I felt that **** and said, "Damn, that feels hard as hell". They're going to try to tell me it feels ok. I said, "Well that **** don't feel ok to me." They had to take that off. This sport is dangerous enough without something like that. I know I didn't want him hitting my fighter upside the head with nothing like that on his hands. I wanted to see his hands get wrapped and that's how I found that block.

Comment

wow, thanks for posting the same **** for the millionth time

Comment

Originally posted by i box oranges View Post
                wow, thanks for posting the same **** for the millionth time
                lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                  Naazim Richardson, "Man, I saw that block fall out of them wraps and I wanted to punch Margarito's trainer in the mouth...It was bricked up gauze that had blood stains on it already and they had a piece of plaster over that. You let that **** get hard through the course of a fight and you've got trouble. Shane would have been sitting there like, "How this motherf@cker hitting harder in the 8th round and we're both tired".

"It was already wrapped. They were about to put it on his hands. I felt that **** and said, "Damn, that feels hard as hell". They're going to try to tell me it feels ok. I said, "Well that **** don't feel ok to me." They had to take that off. This sport is dangerous enough without something like that. I know I didn't want him hitting my fighter upside the head with nothing like that on his hands. I wanted to see his hands get wrapped and that's how I found that block.
                  it's official that this isnt "offcial "....

Comment

Originally posted by americanme View Post
                    it's official that this isnt "offcial "....
                    **** nazim richardson let the real fighters fight shane mosley and antonio margarito tell that doughboy look alike richardson to do some roadwork with his fighters

Comment

I wonder how many other boxers are doing this?

Comment

Working...
                      X