Collapse
No announcement yet.

So many MMA/Connor Mcregor fans are even worse than the flom*s/Pacta*ds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing fans are in for a shock. LMAO I cant wait to see the reactions once Conor lays floyd flat on the canvas.

Comment

Another example

All these ******* saying he is slow, it's called getting the technique and mechanics right and getting his precision down. All these little weezles.

looks like he know's his stuff.

Comment

MMA fanbase has a lot of trolls and not to be taken seriously

When he won his UFC debut there were people calling him the greatest of all time and they do it with many fighters but Mcgregor kept on winning and lived up to the hype (Until the Diaz fight)

Don't take them seriously they know he doesn't stand much of a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
          Just to give you an idea of the kind of people we are dealing with, here a couple of connor nut huggers that like to talk **** on social media lol

Lmao wtf i almost **** my pants laughing at this ****

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
            Never realized young Russell Crowe kinda looked like Karl Pilkington.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
              Lmao wtf i almost **** my pants laughing at this ****
              This guy below said mayweathers an old ***** with brittle hands with no power and doesn't know **** about real fighting. couldn't stop laughing when i clicked on his profile.

Comment

This guy below said mayweathers an old ***** with brittle hands with no power and doesn't know **** about real fighting. couldn't stop laughing when i clicked on his profile.

Thats some funny ass ****. What website do you keep finding these weird ass people from?

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                  Thats some funny ass ****. What website do you keep finding these weird ass people from?
                  The first two were on twitter, replying to malignaggi's tweets, the other dude from youtube lol

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                    And thats saying a lot.
                    The Flom*os and Pacta*ds were bad but the MMA guys who believe Mcgregor will KO Mayweather are twice as bad

Atleast the pac/may fans have watched some boxing in their lives, these MMA fans have never seen a boxing match and literally have no idea why Mayweather is as good as he is.

Mcgregor lands a few flush shots on an a retired Paulie and suddenly hes going to KO Mayweather

and lol at boxingscene censoring out flom*s and Pacta*ds, like really
                    A majority of Mcgregor fans are Pac fans.

Comment

Hoooooooooommmmmmmmoooooooooooo!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X