No announcement yet.

MKimonos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MKimonos

I just purchased a BJJ gi from Lucciana's site, www.mkimonos.com. I will let you know how it is when it is delivered. I heard the quality is great on these!! I bought the Hybrid weave so maybe I'll do a writeup on it once I get it and break it in a bit.

If anyone wants a gi or vale tudo clothing, definately check out that web site. Also, they have some really cool bags for all your gear... check it out!! www.mkimonos.com

-James

i am about to buy myself a bag.

-thanks james

Comment

they have some good looking stuff there...am in the market for a new gi seeings as my current one has only one leg left and another head hole on the left seam...

Comment

ttt

Comment

TTT for Machado Kimonos!

Comment

All I have to say is, MAD FAST SERVICE. 1 day and my gi was here. I live close to where they were shipping them out from, but still no wait while they had to order the gi or anything. I will try it out sunday and let you all know how it is!!

Comment

sweet

Comment

I tried the gi out today and I LOVED it.

I suggest everyone picking up an Mkimono for the next time they buy a gi!

Comment

I'm ordering a pair of gi pants from Luciana next week.

Comment

Heh, 5 minutes ago I just ordered one of their deluxe gear bags and another pair of gi pants.

Comment

Working...
                    X