No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez V: Nacho Will Leave Decision To Juan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    u idiots asking for a halt on this rivalry, yall just are annoying as fck. stop posting.

JMM, pac, arum doesnt give a fck about what you think. this is boxing. boxing is money. money talks.
    Last time I checked this is a boxing forum where people discuss boxing, and did I say anything about jmm, PAC or arum giving a phuck about what I think? People that quotes someone else just to cry about it is annoying as phuck!

Comment

I pray to God, JMM tells OldFart Arum to eeF off! I really do.

Comment

Hahaha 20 million from the president? That's so desperate its pathetic.

Comment

We can all complain about it, but at the end of the day, we'll all be watching it.

Comment

Nacho’s point for a 5th fight seems conflict of interest. He doesn't want this to happen because this is dangerous to JMM, but remain hot to fans and still financially lucrative to both sides. Does dangerous mean to him, JMM will lose this time? Only trainers and boxers knew better!

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              Hahaha 20 million from the president? That's so desperate its pathetic.
              If this is true then the president should learn the spirit of sportmanship!

Comment

marquez it seems knows that knock out punch he threw was one heck of a lucky shot. pacquiao gave marquez his chance even though he was not obligated to, there was talk marquez would do the same to pacquiao during the aftermatch of the fourth encounter, but now, all of sudden, marquez has no interest. this is marquez's biggest payday and another great fight to add to his relatively weak resume. read between the lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
                  We can all complain about it, but at the end of the day, we'll all be watching it.

I agree.....

Comment

It will happen and we will all watch but I hope it happens in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Marquez was on his way to a decisive loss? What fight were you watching?
                      wtf fight was you watching :AYWOoD:

Comment

Working...
                      X