Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you have sex with a 70 year old woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    her daughter 52
    ancient threesome!

Comment

i could not bang a woman old enough to be my mother's mother. straight up. I don't give a damn how floppy her **** are.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        I'll definitely smash, she's 72 and looks better than many younger women that I see everyday, I'll bring my hair clippers because she might have a little afro between those legs and ill have an oxygen tank next to me incase she losses her breath...I can't ignore the fact that she is old.
        rof

i need to spread more rep.

i can only imagine that a 72 year old poos is a bit loose as well. i might have to bring an oxygen tank for myself

Comment

Yumm!!

She looks great! I'd smash her, break her hips in 9 different places, and have her in a wheel chair at her 73rd birthday party in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            rof

i need to spread more rep.

i can only imagine that a 72 year old poos is a bit loose as well. i might have to bring an oxygen tank for myself
            That's disgusting. That's why she must undergo a 5 hour douche and enema before getting torn up from behind by me.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              Actress Rachel Welch is 72 years old and I find her to be attractive. She was hot when she was a young woman but she still has some sex appeal IMO. I'd actually tap dat ass.

Now, why would any young man wanna have sex with a woman who's almost 100 years old?.........I feel a bit dirty, Is something wrong with me?

Be honest, Would you hit it??

Nah.... I'd eat her out though.... front and back

Comment

Based on those photos, "yes" I would. And by-God, I'd enjoy it...

Comment

Yes i would, just as long as she doesnt have that "old person" smell

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Yes i would, just as long as she doesnt have that "old person" smell
                    what is that? Vodka?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Actress Rachel Welch is 72 years old and I find her to be attractive. She was hot when she was a young woman but she still has some sex appeal IMO. I'd actually tap dat ass.

Now, why would any young man wanna have sex with a woman who's almost 100 years old?.........I feel a bit dirty, Is something wrong with me?

Be honest, Would you hit it??

Multiple times without the need for gash or **** lubrication.

Comment

Working...
                      X