No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    No it dont, it drains your power. You think a boxer drinks a 5th of vodka before they step into the ring?
    No, but they might drink a vodka or two when they try to get laid.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Nidogoshi, how in ****s name are you able to function in your daily life? Everytime, I check this thread you'll on some epic drunk. You make Derranged look like a (gay) choir boy.
      It's Tokyo son. It does that to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        No, but they might drink a vodka or two when they try to get laid.
        Mike is right in this case. Girls in east Asia don't really drink, as I'm sure you're aware of at this point, so all it does is **** you over, wrecks your game.
        Last edited by Miburo; 10-21-2012, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• Getting a buzz........

Comment

• That left hook Garcia splattered Morales with was nasty. Missed the card tonigjt. Work. Opening up my first brew at the watehouse. Long ****ing day.

Comment

• I hate posting from my ****ing phone. I look like a ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                That left hook Garcia splattered Morales with was nasty. Missed the card tonigjt. Work. Opening up my first brew at the watehouse. Long ****ing day.
                I'd tell you to take this green and get your ass in here more often but the upper management told me to green others 1st. It was one helluva shot Pea mah homie. But Im upset with Kid Choco tonight, he put on a lame performance from what we've seen from him in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  I'd tell you to take this green and get your ass in here more often but the upper management told me to green others 1st. It was one helluva shot Pea mah homie. But Im upset with Kid Choco tonight, he put on a lame performance from what we've seen from him in the past.
                  Good to see you around, bud. Got about an hour left here at work. Having a end of the day 12 rack with my buddies. My computer took a dump on me this morning, so I got to probably blow fuggin bread on a new one tomorrow. Yaaaaay......

Comment

• Sounds like the Quillin fight was pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                      Mike is right in this case. Girls in east Asia don't really drink, as I'm sure you're aware of at this point, so all it does is **** you over, wrecks your game.
                      No, not for me.

Well yeah, sometimes. It depends. But usually in my case it helps.

But I know how to pace myself and not get hammered. Yes, it can be a tightrope walk.

Comment

Working...
                      X