Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bad Guitar players thread. Videos!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Bad Guitar players thread. Videos!

I made this thread for BS members who are learning how to play guitars. If anyone decides to post a video please don't flame them. Lets help each other out.

you just waste your money on a whole lotta pointless stuff, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      you just waste your money on a whole lotta pointless stuff, eh?
      What money did I waste?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        What money did I waste?
        all of it. 270 pair of vibram, guitar (is that a les paul?), 40 pair of running shoes but you walk around all over the countryside barefoot.

all of it, damn it.

Comment

Most pathetic **** I've ever seen.

I've literally seen n00bs who fake it better.

Comment

As for advice : Start with learning to play lead before you attempt to **** with rhythm. Notes, not chords.

What brand of guitar is that? I see that it's an SG model, but who made it and what pickups are you using? The pick guard makes it look ugly, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              As for advice : Start with learning to play lead before you attempt to **** with rhythm. Notes, not chords.

What brand of guitar is that? I see that it's an SG model, but who made it and what pickups are you using? The pick guard makes it look ugly, IMO.
              Epiphone SG-Special Electric Guitar. Do you play? If yes lets see your work.

Comment

all of it. 270 pair of vibram, guitar (is that a les paul?), 40 pair of running shoes but you walk around all over the countryside barefoot.

all of it, damn it.
                Yes, I do spend a lot of money on shoes. I only wear shoes when I go out, run, gym. I hate wearing shoes in home or in the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                  Yes, I do spend a lot of money on shoes. I only wear shoes when I go out, run, gym. I hate wearing shoes in home or in the woods.
                  admittedly I have been reading a bit about reflexology and walking barefoot through the grass, twigs etc, is actually supposed to be good for you.

Comment

admittedly I have been reading a bit about reflexology and walking barefoot through the grass, twigs etc, is actually supposed to be good for you.
                    The earth has lots of positive energy that comes through your feet. Also, it good to free your feet from shoes and give them a workout.

Comment

Working...
                    X