No announcement yet.

FU Blizzard!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FU Blizzard!!

Waited for the launch of Diablo 3 at 2:00am and I keep getting error 37s. Talk about a failed launch. Plus I called in sick tomorrow for this shit. So regret it now.

POE > Diablo 3

unless of course your one of those who likes wow.

Comment

I'm actually going to install it now. I'm not surprised the servers are at full capacity though. My gamestop was packed.

Shouldn't of called in sick man. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        POE > Diablo 3

unless of course your one of those who likes wow.
        I used to play WoW hardcore. Hit Gladiator for a couple seasons on my Paladin. Got bored and quit. Play Eve Online and Star Wars when I have time as far as MMOs. Definitely going to try Guild Wars 2 since I'm a PVPer at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
          I'm actually going to install it now. I'm not surprised the servers are at full capacity though. My gamestop was packed.

Shouldn't of called in sick man. :P
          Yea I regret it big time now. One hr trying to log in.

Comment

Made it in about an hour after the servers opened. Things are definitely more stable now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              I used to play WoW hardcore. Hit Gladiator for a couple seasons on my Paladin. Got bored and quit. Play Eve Online and Star Wars when I have time as far as MMOs. Definitely going to try Guild Wars 2 since I'm a PVPer at heart.
              I used to play diablo 2 hard core, like from 2000-2012.

diablo 3 was made for people who play wow, not people who played diablo 2.

its quite unfortunate.

the characters and equipment is cartoony, the game isnt near as dark, theres an auction house that takes like 20% of everything you sell, and 0 stat customization.

Path of exile is to diablo 2 what diablo 2 was to diablo 1.

while diablo 3 is to wow what diablo 2 was to diablo 1.

as you said you enjoyed wow so you should enjoy D3 but for the true fans of the series they will find dissapointment in this newest instalment that took 12 years to be released.
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-15-2012, 04:18 AM.

Comment

All the years I spent anticipating this game...and I couldn't give a **** about it. I picked a crappy year to age out of video games.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  All the years I spent anticipating this game...and I couldn't give a **** about it. I picked a crappy year to age out of video games.
                  its probly a good thing as you wont have to experience the dissapointment of this game and the duke nukem game that came out a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                    I used to play diablo 2 hard core, like from 2000-2012.

diablo 3 was made for people who play wow, not people who played diablo 2.

its quite unfortunate.

the characters and equipment is cartoony, the game isnt near as dark, theres an auction house that takes like 20% of everything you sell, and 0 stat customization.

Path of exile is to diablo 2 what diablo 2 was to diablo 1.

while diablo 3 is to wow what diablo 2 was to diablo 1.

as you said you enjoyed wow so you should enjoy D3 but for the true fans of the series they will find dissapointment in this newest instalment that took 12 years to be released.
                    Yep, it's mediocre at best and certainly undeserving of being called "Diablo", but there may be some earning potential in it, so I'm giving it a go.

Comment

Working...
                    X