Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Wilder Is Boxing's Best Heavyweight; Fury No. 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
    Lennox Lewis sold his soul to Al Haymon.

Just like he sold his IBF belt to Don King for a range rover. King then rigged the ibf to set up the vacant ibf title fight between two king boxers, byrd and holyfield. Lewis sold the ibf belt to don king and he sold his soul to al haymon.
    Lennox Lewis has spent the Klitschko and post-Klitschko eras looking for headlines and ways to keep his name in the news, though he has very little of interest to say outside of resentment of and shilling for certain fighters.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ulver View Post
        Lennox Lewis has spent the Klitschko and post-Klitschko eras looking for headlines and ways to keep his name in the news, though he has very little of interest to say outside of resentment of and shilling for certain fighters.
        Not quite. Lewis knows in order to keep his job and PBC salary he has to lie and say the PBC fraud pretenders are the best while taking subtle cheap shots at the true best.

Wilder is a mockery and Lewis knows entirely he's even worse than Michael Grant. But he's forbidden to speak the truth about any PBC pretender fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          George Foreman didn’t get a title shot until his 38th fight, I think Bowe won the title in his 32nd fight, Tyson in his 28th win....not sure why his detractors brattle on about how many fights he’s had....it’s mean to be an insult to him but I’m not seeing the angle
          Exactly. It's a silly argument.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            Lennox Lewis doesn’t think a British boxer is the best in the world so he’s a PBC shill!!! LMFAO.

Basically, if you don’t agree with a British boxing fan, it must be because you’re a part of a conspiracy!
            Well he did say Fury beat him so it is very strange saying Wilder is the best but I guess that doesnt help you anti-Brit rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher_G View Post
              Tell us something we don't know!!!!.....its obvious wilder is the best!!!.....I wouldn't put fury the fairy number 2.....I say Ruiz is number 2 and then Joshua and then MAYBE fury......BUT WILDER IS THE BEST BY FAR AND NO ONE WANTS TO GET HIT BY HIM.....PERIOD!!
              Except Fury arguably beat him last fight... even if we ended up with basically a fixed 'boxing politics' decision to set up what will likely be a triple.

Comment

Yes, Wallin had a good night vs a Fury that obviously wasn't as ready as he was for Wilder. And, what? Lennox must forget that fighters DO have off nights now and then. I mean, it's only been 16 years since he's been in the ring. His memory should likely be better than that.

Comment

Stays kissing PBC butt

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    good, honest, post

it was a progression...one his handlers apparently handled very well...as you said he picked up steam and is now brimming with confidence...hes dangerous

i give fury a ton of props for getting off the deck in the 12th....but i also give wilder a ton of props for never checking out....he could have packed it in....he wasnt looking good
                    No, he wasn't looking good. Then all of sudden, Fury is lying flat on his back and I'm jumping up amd down celebrating, never realizing that he had gotten up until the round was almost over. It was surreal, and there was serious buzz for the rematch until Fury showed up next to Bob Arum. Now, Fury has slipped and Wilder is only getting better with his annihilation of Breazeale and his one-punch knockout of Ortiz. Bring on the Gypsy King!!! (and Ortiz beats any heavyweight not named Wilder. And they know that. Hopefully Kownacki steps up to fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
                      No, he wasn't looking good. Then all of sudden, Fury is lying flat on his back and I'm jumping up amd down celebrating, never realizing that he had gotten up until the round was almost over. It was surreal, and there was serious buzz for the rematch until Fury showed up next to Bob Arum. Now, Fury has slipped and Wilder is only getting better with his annihilation of Breazeale and his one-punch knockout of Ortiz. Bring on the Gypsy King!!! (and Ortiz beats any heavyweight not named Wilder. And they know that. Hopefully Kownacki steps up to fight him)
                      ortiz vs kownacki would be cool...but honestly at this point they might as well keep ortiz away from kownacki...he might beat him.....keeping kownacki unbeaten and looking good is now a priority of wilder/pbc(sad i hate to say it but thats how this business works)....if ortiz beats him then what do we get? ortiz/wilder 3? .....wilder vs kownacki is a much more marketable fight and a fresh matchup

Comment

Working...
                      X