View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 02:48 PM #6
Contender

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
mannysavage has a reputation beyond reputemannysavage has a reputation beyond reputemannysavage has a reputation beyond reputemannysavage has a reputation beyond reputemannysavage has a reputation beyond reputemannysavage has a reputation beyond reputemannysavage has a reputation beyond reputemannysavage has a reputation beyond reputemannysavage has a reputation beyond reputemannysavage has a reputation beyond reputemannysavage has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 52,152.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Anyways. Ive spent some time out of the game after a poor run. The Makabu vs Bellew fight was the last straw. Still cant believe i lost that especially after the KD in rnd 1.
Haha me too man, i had almost forgot about that until you brought it up again just now, havent dared to bet since that fight, i was soooooo confident Makabu would crush Bellew, i bet 250$ on that fight, it really fkd with my mojo
What sucks about it was that Makabu was so much better then bum Bellew but i shouldve done more research on Makabu cause his defense and chin was suspect
mannysavage is offline   Reply With Quote