Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia Hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He sucks and his dad is an annoying faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I actually think he's getting a lot of attention, certainly as much as he deserves, maybe more so. I'm not sure what other attention you think he should be getting.
      I think his dad gets more attention. I Also don’t think Danny deserves much more attention than what he’s already getting... I’m just pointing out with the names on his record, being undefeated, having 2 straps, you would think HBO, the media in general, etc would be hyping him up as the next best thing or something close to it.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        No actually it's to display the names he has fought and why he doesn’t get credit for fighting guys that other big names avoided or lost to.

Other fighters get more media hype regardless of what they have achieved.
        Wuss can't keep PAC out of his mouth lol.

Comment

I like Danny, but he is currently a B+ fighter with potential I actually believe he is getting too much hype....

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            I think his dad gets more attention. I Also don’t think Danny deserves much more attention than what he’s already getting... I’m just pointing out with the names on his record, being undefeated, having 2 straps, you would think HBO, the media in general, etc would be hyping him up as the next best thing or something close to it.
            He hasn't shown such a vast skill set or unbelievable quickness that he should be hyped like this. He isn't special just very smart and solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              Wuss can't keep PAC out of his mouth lol.
              Thats because sweaty wes is a pacfart.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Danny was supposed to be a tune up for both Morales
                the first Morales fight was set up by GBP to be Danny's coming out party. that's why the scorecards were so lopsided in his favour heading into the late rounds, despite his having been technically schooled by Morales up to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  He sucks and his dad is an annoying faggot.
                  Well if it wasn’t for his dad I sometimes think nobody would even remember him lol. Morales fans will just look at Garcia as Morales’ Joey Archer. It won’t mean anything to them. Holt and Cambell used in the same sentence with fans is an oxymoron. Khan fans I think are still in shock.

Who knows, that could be the extent of his career. Only time will tell.

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  He hasn't shown such a vast skill set or unbelievable quickness that he should be hyped like this. He isn't special just very smart and solid.
                  Yeah, I can see how he hasn’t displayed any trait that sticks out to make people jump on board.
                  Last edited by WESS; 01-08-2013, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                    In due time Danny will Brake alot of hearts on this forum. Meaning for those that are praying on his downfall, you will look silly. this kid has a legit skillset with power and will give anyone hell at 40.

like he said in his last fight. I got the belts! you want em? come get it! but it ain't gonna be easy! i see Danny going far in the sport. can't wait to tell the haters i told you so. lol
                    This ^^^^. Danny is going to have people scratching their heads, like " how the **** does this kid keep winning". I'm not saying he's gonna retire undefeated I know he's good enough to beat some of NSB beloved fighters.

Comment

• I think people have a hard time giving props to a fighter that doesn't have amazing skills. Garcia is not great at anything but he's solid at a lot of things with good whiskers. It's time to give him some respect and realize he is going to be a good fighter at his weight class for a long time. If you forget about his dad, Danny is good for the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X