Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Deontay Wilder beat Tyson Fury easily if he was more skilled ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Deontay Wilder beat Tyson Fury easily if he was more skilled ?

Would Deontay Wilder defeat Tyson Fury easily if he started boxing at the age of 10 instead of 20 ?

Originally posted by WillieWild114 View Post
    Would Deontay Wilder defeat Tyson Fury easily if he started boxing at the age of 10 instead of 20 ?
    I wont say he would easily. Fury is a freak of nature he's big agile and fleet footed so nobody beats him easy. If Wilder started boxing at 10 instead of 20 it may not have made a difference. Wilder got hung up on his own power and banked everything on his right hand. That being said if Wilder was to use basic boxing skills with his natural athletic ability and range he could be a way more dominant fighter. A solid jab and left hook to go along with his thunderous right hand is what he will need to win the third fight.

Comment

Would I **** your mother if she looked like Scarlett Jo?

What sort of questions are these?

Comment

The 3rd fight will be that fury cheated......tune in to see if a clean fury can ko wilder. That will be the promotion.....

Comment

How the hell would anyone know what that version of Wilder looked like?

Comment

Not easily, but I would have to say? He would maybe beat him.

Wilders movement needs improving, also his balance. But this is not just about technique this is physiological 'He may be explosive but Wilder in my opinion does not have heavyweight strength'.

His ability to throw straight punches, short punches, and combinations need to improve.

Wilder also has zero creativity or anticipation 'He does not read a fight very well, he mainly just reacts to what is happening inside of the ring' that is very low level warfare.

Elite fighters can in varying degrees read fights, anticipate what is going to unfold 'Like the way snooker players can see 2-3 shots ahead into the game'.

Comment

What a dumb question

"hey guyz, you think Wilder could have won if he had Roy Jones' handspeed, Sweet Pea's defense and Tua's chin??"

let's throw Wolverine's regen factor while we're at it, because why not

Comment

Why you do you think he does not have heavyweight strength ?

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                  What a dumb question

"hey guyz, you think Wilder could have won if he had Roy Jones' handspeed, Sweet Pea's defense and Tua's chin??"

let's throw Wolverine's regen factor while we're at it, because why not

He said skills not attributes.... Its just a discussion calm tf down

Comment

People have to realize guys have 2nd n 3rd gears... Well atleast champions do.

I think Wilder would win cuz he would land and set up that missle easier. But Fury would fight harder and be more cautious of getting hit.

Comment

Working...
                    X