Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Canelo is Cheating, Using Drugs - De La Hoya is Dirty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    From the beginning the only thing GGG has been asking for is a fair and independent investigation into this matter. That's his right as the opponent to the guy who tested positive. He has some legitimate concerns and he wants them addressed. I don't understand why it's so hard for people to understand that.
    Great post, I 100 percent agree

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Well when you test dirty people have the right to accuse you
      Exaaactly. Once you test positive, youre subject to the scrutiny and doubts that anyone has on your credibility. That's one of the many risks of cheating.

You cant cheat and then say "ok guys, it was one time, please believe me. Every other time I was clean. Go back to loving me and supporting me like you once did. No need to question my past. Nothing to see here" Lol
      Last edited by Street15; 03-20-2018, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        From the beginning the only thing GGG has been asking for is a fair and independent investigation into this matter. That's his right as the opponent to the guy who tested positive. He has some legitimate concerns and he wants them addressed. I don't understand why it's so hard for people to understand that.
        The problem is they don't want to understand..

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
          Exaaactly. Once you test positive, youre subject to the scrutiny and doubts that anyone has on your credibility. That's one of the many risks of cheating.
          what's strange is that a lot of the "lets clean up boxing" people are bashing ggg and saying it doesn't matter that canelo cheated. it's almost like they were full of sh-it...I CAN'T BELIEVE IT BOXING SCENE LET ME DOWN. whats next am i going to find out trump is a pathological liar? what a day

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            you don't think being able to breathe better would be helpful in boxing?
            i said maybe...his stamina still sux..i dont know why ggg says he wasnt clean for the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              juice on what ??? A supplement to cut weight
              Cause thats all clenbuterol does and maybe make him breath better as it is used by asthma sufferers...you reaching dawg
              Does more than that. Helps. Preserve lean muscle whileburningfat.

Helps endurance. Actually perfect drug for boxing

Comment

i said maybe...his stamina still sux..i dont know why ggg says he wasnt clean for the first fight
                Maybe because he just failed a damn drug test

Comment

yeah i don't know why......he just made it up out of thin air with no evidence that mf'er! oh hey canelo just passed a new drug test so he's clean for the second fight too! why does ggg think he cheated for the rematch?

Comment

Wow he's basically saying I got my ass whooped he had to be on something

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      A lie detector test lol. Boxers are so dumb
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

says the genius village idiot!

Comment

Working...
                      X