Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people genuinely care about cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do people genuinely care about cheating?

I get the feeling that canelo could come in with cement in his gloves and needles in his arms and people wouldn't care as long as it meant there was a 1 on golovkins loss column and they can log onto this forum and finally type 'golovkin was exposed'. Its the same gang of haters who are siding with canelo. And there's other fighters on this site with history of cheating who people seem to turn a blind eye to. When there's controversial scorecards people are happy to go along with them if their guy was the beneficiary of said cards. Be honest, do you care if someone cheats if it fits an agenda for you as a poster?

I care. I dont support any fighter more than I support boxing. Long bans or life bans is the only way to go.

Comment

were you not the one saying Wilder should have fought Ortiz even if he was dirty???

Comment

I don't think most fans care.

I think a lot of the rest of the fans got selective cheating they are okay with depending on who's been caught.

And I think I'm probably in the minority where I just wanna see some people make some rules & stick with them for now while still knowing this whole PED thing is a losing battle ultimately & this is merely a unique time in sports. I tend to think PEDs will become an acceptable thing at some point for pro athletes.

I think regular people will be doing PEDs at some future date casually. Like there will be a PED store at every other little plaza type mall you drive past (when I was in Costa Rica several years back there were actually a surprising number of TRT places there). Once this is the reality it'll only be a matter of time before coming down on pro athletes for something Steve is getting every other week during the summer so he can go to the beach without looking like a dork will seem a lil nutty.

Comment

I care but a lot of people only care when its the fighter they hate and not care when it's the fighter they love

Comment

I do care.

Comment

No I don't care. What's disgusting is when the biggest roider of them all and his fans are also the biggest accusers of cheating to the fighters they don't like. It's Satanic.

Comment

Working...
              X