No announcement yet.

Police kill man with no active warrants in wrong house

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
    You must be real fun at social gatherings.

Random dude: "Man, only b*tches can orgasm from **** sex!"
    Kev: "Actually...." Loooooool!

That's pretty cool. Do you get to wear an ear piece and dark shades, even at night?

Also, how do you generally handle the stance most people (on here and elsewhere) take on cops? Do you feel most of it is justified, or do you have a different take on it?

I'm indifferent. If I see something was wrong i'll say it, if the cop was right i'll say it too.

Comment

This thread was a good read

Comment

Sprinkle some crack on him and let's get out of here

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

I'm indifferent. If I see something was wrong i'll say it, if the cop was right i'll say it too.
          **** Kev, I went back to that thread. Only just recovered. Bruh, I'd give you every single dollar on this planet if I could, if only for how much of a laugh that damn post gave me.

That said, I feel you on the indifference. I have cops in my family, but I feel you. Like, I knew some cats who sold drugs at a park near my friend's place. They sat at a bench near the jungle gyms, placed a giant plastic bag on the table, and had it open, with a clear view of all the drugs in said bag. Every time the resident cops would come on patrol, they would toss them like 100 bucks, and a bag of weed, and they would be left to work in peace. Then one day, this cop who wasn't susceptible to bribery busted them, and afterwards, they were all "**** the police!" "****ing PIGS!" And I was all "What?" Like, dudes are selling drugs near kids, and when they get busted, the cops are at fault? **** that.

But then on the flip side, I was in a car and almost crashed right into a bull with it's c0ck dangling, standing in the middle of the road in a ****ing town. A TOWN. There were some cops present, but didn't do ****. Why? Cuz they were busy blazing it up in their squad car, laughing at mother****ers who came close to smashing into the damn cow, every single time. Now THAT was one time when I shouted "**** the police!!!"

I have worse examples, but essentially, my stance isn't solid.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Any jerkoff can become a cop. From my grade school, all the loner nerds became cops.. they were nobodies who got punked on the daily so they became cops and feel like big men now lol.

Moneywise though, cops make average money. Losers
            Some are paid good money. Right now Yonkers police department in NY is starting them in the mid-70s and they make over 100K after 5 years. I know Suffolk and Nassau county cops are all making six figures and that's just from a 40-hour week, most of them pull in overtime at time and half just to cruise around in their air conditioned patrol car. in Massachusetts, State Police make a killing, especially the ones who are assigned construction details to sit in their car with the lights flashing all day and make double their pay for that detail.

Small Podunk towns they don't make much, in fact in some towns around the country they barely make a living wage, but bit city cops and many state troopers are banking some good paychecks.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
              **** Kev, I went back to that thread. Only just recovered. Bruh, I'd give you every single dollar on this planet if I could, if only for how much of a laugh that damn post gave me.

That said, I feel you on the indifference. I have cops in my family, but I feel you. Like, I knew some cats who sold drugs at a park near my friend's place. They sat at a bench near the jungle gyms, placed a giant plastic bag on the table, and had it open, with a clear view of all the drugs in said bag. Every time the resident cops would come on patrol, they would toss them like 100 bucks, and a bag of weed, and they would be left to work in peace. Then one day, this cop who wasn't susceptible to bribery busted them, and afterwards, they were all "**** the police!" "****ing PIGS!" And I was all "What?" Like, dudes are selling drugs near kids, and when they get busted, the cops are at fault? **** that.

But then on the flip side, I was in a car and almost crashed right into a bull with it's c0ck dangling, standing in the middle of the road in a ****ing town. A TOWN. There were some cops present, but didn't do ****. Why? Cuz they were busy blazing it up in their squad car, laughing at mother****ers who came close to smashing into the damn cow, every single time. Now THAT was one time when I shouted "**** the police!!!"

I have worse examples, but essentially, my stance isn't solid.

I've never had any terrible run ins with cops. But I have been frisked several times for standing in a corner with known drug dealers. That was entirely my fault, but I was a minor so it didn't really matter. I saw everything from their stashes, to the way they deal to the customers, the code words they used lol. God, I was 12-16 years old hanging out all day with drug dealers from 1PM to 3AM and it was so normal to me, like a way of life, I saw nothing wrong with it, they were my neighbors and friends and I was just hanging out with them innocently lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

I've never had any terrible run ins with cops. But I have been frisked several times for standing in a corner with known drug dealers. That was entirely my fault, but I was a minor so it didn't really matter. I saw everything from their stashes, to the way they deal to the customers, the code words they used lol. God, I was 12-16 years old hanging out all day with drug dealers from 1PM to 3AM and it was so normal to me, like a way of life, I saw nothing wrong with it, they were my neighbors and friends and I was just hanging out with them innocently lol.

Damn, Kev. It's funny how **** isn't a big deal when you're a kid.

I didn't live in the hood, I lived near it. My homie had a friend who's father was a Taxi Boss (we have like 14 seater Transit Vans that serve as public transport). Taxi Bosses have mad beef with each other, and regularly have bloody wars and ****. We'd go to this dude's house to play Nintendo, and it felt like going to Fort Knox every time. High ass walls, armed guards, always drivers hanging around, but I didn't care about all that. All I knew, was that each time we went to his house, we'd eat bacon, eggs, sausage, all kindsa dope ****, and then play Contra and Double Dragon afterwards.

Did you ever get tempted to dip into their drug money? Buy yourself some Jordans?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Sprinkle some crack on him and let's get out of here
                  can't forget to leave a pistol.

Comment

Sad part is it won't be as big of a story as it should be because of the victim's last name.

Comment

http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/ismael...arrant-photos/

Comment

Working...
                      X