Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Boxes Past Andy Ruiz To Reclaim World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a boring fight, think aj vs parker, joshua jabs and moves his way to a points win or even a late stoppage, depending upon how the weight gain affects the pudding later on.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
      In a boring fight, think aj vs parker, joshua jabs and moves his way to a points win or even a late stoppage, depending upon how the weight gain affects the pudding later on.
      Though admittedly the referee thwarted a few of Parker’s attempts to mix it up with Anthony, he could have tried harder. Even if the ref pulls that same chit as happened against Parker, I expect that Andy will not so easily discouraged.
      No, I doubt it will be that bad despite Andy’s fail at fitness improvement. I think Andy will be pretty much the same, the difference will be Joshua and the ref, for better or worse.

Comment

Question for DAZN subscribers: is there an option where you can you replay past fights? I’m not gonna be available during fight time today but would like watch it later on. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Question for DAZN subscribers: is there an option where you can you replay past fights? I’m not gonna be available during fight time today but would like watch it later on. Thanks
          Yes. You can watch any fight anytime. It’s great. Even has old Oscar fights

Comment

Is Hrgovic vs Molina going to be aired on DAZN?

Comment

I can't believe Tom Little was allowed into Saudi Arabia lol

Comment

This is kind of a cool looking venue tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Is Hrgovic vs Molina going to be aired on DAZN?
                  Should be the 2nd fight

Comment

Pretty cool to see an all heavyweight card

Comment

Originally posted by Jewel View Post
                      I read the undercards start at noon and the main event at 3:45 eastern time. Is that correct?
                      There are 4 HW fights before the big one....first fight just starting.

Comment

Working...
                      X