Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Had Golovkin Win By 2, Tough To Beat Canelo in The U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach works with all ethnicities doesn't like people who make fun of his terminal disease if you Had a clue you would know him and Robert and Danny cool now Ariza and rios provoked that

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      So that means his opinion is irrelevant?

Roach trains Pac.

Was Roach in Golovkin's corner last Saturday? He has no connection and nothing to gain from GGG winning.
      And when has Roach ever given Canelo props for anything?? It's obvious he dislikes Canelo for whatever reason. Other trainers and Fighters, fans, ect, have given props to Canelo for his past performances and his continued improvement but not once have a heard Roach give Canelo props for anything. It's obvious he dislikes Canelo.
      I watched the Canelo-Triple g fight 4 times already and at first I thought Triple g won 7-5 but after watching it a few more times a can make a case for either fighter winning 7-5. So a draw isn't a bad call. But for people who say Triple g clearly won then I guess your okay with a fighter being the aggressor and missing badly all night as long as he's the aggressor.
      Me, I judge fights on multiple statistics and that's why I said it was a great, close fight. But neither fighter won clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
        Roach works with all ethnicities doesn't like people who make fun of his terminal disease if you Had a clue you would know him and Robert and Danny cool now Ariza and rios provoked that
        **** that stuttering piece of shet Roach!
        How did Rios provoke anything when the whole time Roach was arguing with Ariza and Robert, Rios was on the exercise machine and never got off it.
        And did you hear Roach call Robert a piece of shet Mexican?? What's up with that? You still wanna tell me Roach is cool with everybody??
        **** that piece of shet Roach! It's obvious he dislikes Mexicans, especially Canelo so I hope his disease gets the better of him and kills that piece of shet!

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
          Another boxing expert scoring it for GGG. You may not like Roach but you seriously think they are ALL wrong and you the GGG trolls are right?

Jesus Christ scored it 8-4 Golovkin fyi.
          lil g got two loses in a row. You can't win a fight blocking punches with your face & body. Just cuz you come forward like a robot doesn't mean you won the fight.

Just so you know "joke coach roach" hbo, espn, dan rafeal, jim lampley, harold ledderman, larry merchant, bob arum, oscar, teddy atlas are all on the same team.

Comment

Let Cotto fight a Charlo either one or BJ in the UK?? DUH??

Okay Freddy scored the fight with GGG winning big deal. Cotto deserves nothing for a title shot. Cotto has done nothing to deserve anything big. Let Cotto travel to the UK and fight Saunders then if Cotto wants to fight. Even Jacobs is a good choice. Cotto wants a huge payday for a send off retirement bout. Screw Cotto that stumbling mumbling greasy Puerto Rican loser.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
              GGG outlanded him in 10/12 rounds landed a ton more jabs pushed the action 230 of every round landed 50 more punches sorry ggg wins
              Stop it dude it was a close fight ggg tried to jab his way to victory missed almost 400 punches canelo landed the more telling blows a draw is fine in my eyes only reason ppl up in arms is because of Byrd scorecard showed she had it filled out before fight started

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                No but I can tell you where your lady is at right now and who she has in her mouth at the moment....
                Funny, she's seating right next to me and laughing at your dumb post

Comment

Big stomps who are you referring to when you say f that stuttering piece of then you get cut off? Roach?

Comment

I had GGG winning it by 115-113, can easily be 116-112. Love both guys but you cannot win backing up the last 2 minutes of every round. I think Canelo will beat him in the rematch. Canelo just keep on improving.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Only a couple handful people on earth think nelo won.
                      Most people saying nelo won are Floyd fans. They think it will make Floyd's win over nelo that much better. If nelo beat GGG therefore Floyd beats GGG also
                      Actually, the people that think Canelo won are HIS fans. Some of them might also be Mayweather fans but that's just a coincidence.

I'm a Mayweather fan and I think Golovkin won. Mayweather beat Canelo a lot easier than Golovkin did. Unless you're extremely biased against Mayweather you would agree. No need to bring Mayweather into this unless you are admitting how good he was or how biased you are against him. Either option won't really help you in this scenario.

Comment

Working...
                      X