Ali!!!!

Frazier
    Big George
    Ernie
    Larry
    Sonny
    Norton
    Terrell
    .............etc etc Ali had an incredible chin that matched his quoniells!!!

Comment

Hector Camacho has the greatest chin ever IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by mattf View Post
        i think vitali klitschko deserves a mention just for the fact that the uppercut lewis hit him with would of knocked just about anyone out cold....... that said, he hasnt been tagged on the chin in about 10 years so its hard to say how good his chin really is........
        Corrie Sanders got him though it was officially ruled a slip. It was a knockdown.

Comment

Wayne McCollough's chin always seemed very strong, and he took some powerful shots along the way and never seemed fazed.

Some guys have impressed me in that regard even when getting beaten. Margarito took an incredible amount of huge punches against Mosley, the sort of shots that had Floyd hurt on the 2 occassions they landed on him. During Trinidad-Mayorga I thought it was going to end with brain damage or something, he's been dropped by lesser punches since but in that fight and the Forrest fight he showed very impressive punch resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            Ali!!!!

Frazier
            Big George
            Ernie
            Larry
            Sonny
            Norton
            Terrell
            .............etc etc Ali had an incredible chin that matched his quoniells!!!
            He was down 4 times in his career though
            LyelT4 LyelT4 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Wayne McCollough's chin always seemed very strong, and he took some powerful shots along the way and never seemed fazed.

Some guys have impressed me in that regard even when getting beaten. Margarito took an incredible amount of huge punches against Mosley, the sort of shots that had Floyd hurt on the 2 occassions they landed on him. During Trinidad-Mayorga I thought it was going to end with brain damage or something, he's been dropped by lesser punches since but in that fight and the Forrest fight he showed very impressive punch resistance.
              McCullough has one of the more underrated chins of the recent past. He easily withstood hard shots from Hamed and Morales in their primes.

Comment

I met McCall at the Fonfara-Johnson FNF. Asked him for an autograph, he brushed me off, put on a pair of headphones and started jamming out to rock music. He's an odd fellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  Corrie Sanders got him though it was officially ruled a slip. It was a knockdown.
                  That was no slip, it was a knock down

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    Sanders pushed him.

Comment

This is what's wrong with Klitscho fans.

Vitali's chin is severely over rated and is no where near the horizons of Mccall.

The reason Vitali wasn't knocked the **** out against Lewis after that upper cut was because that was a 37 year old (a few monthes from 38) 260 pound, corpse Lennox who walked straight from a buffet into the ring. Which meant Lennox was incapable of pushing Vitali off. Vitali was gone, you could tell from his eyes that upper cut basically knocked him out. Vitali just clinged on to old Lewis and refused to let go. Young or Prime Lewis would have pushed the robot off and followed through with a barrage of combinations and right hands which would have send Vitali down on the ground.

Vitali was gone against Sanders too, but the bell saved him (and the fact Sanders was 40 and was incapable of finishing it off in the next round).

Mccall on the other hand, literally took barrages of bombs from multiple big punchers and still survived. The difference being, the bombs Mccall took was from heavyweights during their physical prime, the bombs Vitali took was from old almost shot heavyweights on the last run of their careers.

Comment

Working...
                      X