Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: Manny Pacquiao Showed Great Deal of Rust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Manny has showed some decline and maybe just maybe he has slowed enough for Juan to catch him with a perfect counter punch,Because recently he has not shown much power,OR his speed won't allow him to get into the position to land with enough power.If i was a betting man i'd bet on Juan to win

Comment

Same script as last year Roach, Ariza and the whole team saying Pacquiao looks like a God, Arum saying Pac looks bad.

Comment

Arum, Like Don King, Are Ring Leaders From The Circus! They Stir Things Up

Don't worry about Pacquiao. It hasn't been that long since Arum and the Nevada Boxing Commission, defrauded Pacquiao of his title with the fix favoring Bradley. Marquez hasn't fought in over a year, and he's 40 years old. He'll be rusty, and like we always see, they get old, in one fight, right before our eyes. Pacquiao looked the best he's looked since Margarito, when he chased Bradley all over the ring beating the crap out of him. Manny took no punishment that fight. He'll be very sharp on fight night. Arum can say whatever he wants. He's all about controversy; that makes him money. Manny will stop JMM inside 5 rounds.

Comment

fuk off you old fart, i'll be enjoying this on a stream that night

Comment

[QUOTE=PR Boxer;12656348]Same script as last year Roach, Ariza and the whole team saying Pacquiao looks like a God, Arum saying Pac looks bad.[/QUOTE]

arum never said this as far as i can remember ..if anything , he's the one that always say pac looks good in training camp

Comment

Originally posted by PR Boxer View Post
              Same script as last year Roach, Ariza and the whole team saying Pacquiao looks like a God, Arum saying Pac looks bad.

This is true, and Pac got screwed in the scorecards. If arum says something negative about Pac, it is like conditioning the minds of the fans. I see a pattern here and I think Pac will get screwed again if the fight goes to the scorecards.

Comment

arum might just be using some psych war to get marquez over confident.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  sorry...i dont read any PAC articles that dont start with 'Fighter of the Decade Manny Pacquiao'
                  LOL I am the same way. Every time I see one of Ronnie's articles I LOL while imagining him with some huge poppy-eyed grin on his face while typing it. I remember back when I was still fairly new here, Tua said that you and Ronnie were the same person. I had no idea who Ronnie was so I thought it was you. Then I saw an article of his with a picture. I Laughed so hard. Tua pulled one over on me.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    LOL I am the same way. Every time I see one of Ronnie's articles I LOL while imagining him with some huge poppy-eyed grin on his face while typing it. I remember back when I was still fairly new here, Tua said that you and Ronnie were the same person. I had no idea who Ronnie was so I thought it was you. Then I saw an article of his with a picture. I Laughed so hard. Tua pulled one over on me.
                    LOL that tua dude hahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                      LOL that tua dude hahahaha!
                      LOL The worst part was that I was thinking this was the case for about 6 months. So whenever I saw someone in here bashing Ronnie Nathaniels, I would get right on the defensive defending Mak. Peeps must have thought I was off my rockers.

Comment

Working...
                      X