Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fights that you can watch over-and-over....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
    Gatti/Ward 1 and 3 are classics I'm always down to watch.

Speaking of round 9.......

one thing I liked about Juanma was he loved going toe to toe with everyone he fought, unfortunately Salido always got the best of him...awesome round tho!

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      one thing I liked about Juanma was he loved going toe to toe with everyone he fought, unfortunately Salido always got the best of him...awesome round tho!

JuanMa lacked defense too. A better trainer would've been good for him.

Comment

Baby Bull/Marquez 1

Comment

I'm sure that there are other good ones out there, but i'm biased. I usually stick to/watch fights that include latinos only. I've never seen two morenos give us exciting fights like latinos do.

BOXING WOULD BE SHYT WITHOUT LATINOS, AND THAT IS A BIG FACT.

Holy crap, i forgot about juan ma vs. salido. that's another good one.

i just finished watching MAB VS. Prince Naseem. What a fight. Fahkin Lampley se paso de Verga at that end!!! lmao.

Comment

Cotto/Torres is another one.

This was the first time I saw Cotto fight. Been a fan since.

my head almost exploded during that fight .... it all almost came tumbling down. miggy dug deeeep to pull that one out.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGODCanelo View Post
              I'm sure that there are other good ones out there, but i'm biased. I usually stick to/watch fights that include latinos only. I've never seen two morenos give us exciting fights like latinos do.

BOXING WOULD BE SHYT WITHOUT LATINOS, AND THAT IS A BIG FACT.

Holy crap, i forgot about juan ma vs. salido. that's another good one.

i just finished watching MAB VS. Prince Naseem
              . What a fight. Fahkin Lampley se paso de Verga at that end!!! lmao.
              such a satisfying fight.

that was a great night for me. MAB put on a masterclass ... but if you hear it from a brit, hamed was already past his prime and his heart wasn't in the fight and blah blah blah lol

i lost it when MAB dehumanized him and full-nelson'd him into the turnbuckle. savage.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                my head almost exploded during that fight .... it all almost came tumbling down. miggy dug deeeep to pull that one out.

Yeah it was a great fight. It definitely made up for the boring main event that night.

Comment

I could watch the Bernard Dunne/Ricardo Cordoba fight any day of the week. Fookin war is what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    such a satisfying fight.

that was a great night for me. MAB put on a masterclass ... but if you hear it from a brit, hamed was already past his prime and his heart wasn't in the fight and blah blah blah lol

i lost it when MAB dehumanized him and full-nelson'd him into the turnbuckle. savage.
                    I like when they say "If there was a rematch, Prince Nas would have knocked him ouT." lol. I remember the PPV commercial, but really never paid attention to it. I met some broad who was half mex and half (whatever Nassems other half was) and told me about how exciting the fight was. Had to check it out, and been addicted to it since. The commentary was gold, too. Surprised that George Foreman didn't knock Lampley out. LOL. Crazy how the years just fly by, man.

I could watch the Bernard Dunne/Ricardo Cordoba fight any day of the week. Fookin war is what it was.

Will watch this Friday night. Thanks.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X