Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do anybody still care about the Game of Throne BOOKS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do anybody still care about the Game of Throne BOOKS?

To me the TV SHOW have taken over in regards to GOT portrayals.

Jamie will always look like the Jamie from HBO.
    Cersei will always look like the Cersei from HBO.

Even though, the book Cersei probably still look like in her late 20's and is much hotter

Yeah, me. The books are superior to the TV show, however I've just lost interest because GRR Martin is a waste of space. As soon as the new book gets announced, I'll get hyped.

Comment

The last book was an absolute hot mess and the next one is 3 years overdue. Gets harder to care about them.

Comment

George R Martin has lost interest in finishing his books. He'd rather write the back story and history of Westeros instead. Probably signed a contract with HBO to provide material for the pre history for the prequel series they are about to release, and for the current show HBO doesn't need him anymore to finish the story as they already have done that for him on screen.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          George R Martin has lost interest in finishing his books. He'd rather write the back story and history of Westeros instead. Probably signed a contract with HBO to provide material for the pre history for the prequel series they are about to release, and for the current show HBO doesn't need him anymore to finish the story as they already have done that for him on screen.
          Hasn't he been writing the HBO series? He'll probably change what happens in the books just so the fans buy them to get an alternative ending.

Comment

Working...
          X