Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumors that lil G vs Jacobs only did 89k buys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors that lil G vs Jacobs only did 89k buys!

Twitter is abuzz right now. Lil g should take the flat fee after he was exposed by chinny Jacobs.

Pirog would have KOed lil G if they ever fought.

Banhammer.

Comment

I hope not. That was a damn good card from top to bottom. Those are the PPV's I have no problem paying for

Comment

we need glasers numbers, anything else is just a lie

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me.

Neither fighter are big sellers and really this fights like this shouldn't have be a PPV but it seems they have to be to get the fight made.

PPV fights need to be reserved for genuine BIG fights with crossover appeal in my opinion. Not that i mind paying, i love watching but it just means a lot of people are missing out and it's doing the sport and fighters popularity more harm than good. About 600k viewers probably missed out on this event.

Comment

Sure budz but keep in mind that triangle theory in boxing just doesn't work.

Comment

Go back to your cardboard box, lil n.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised...kovalev vs ward only did 160k and that was one of the biggest fights in the sport between 2 top p4p fighters. Jacobs is pretty well unknown and we know about ggg's drawing capability...and that's not a dis, i just think people are sick of ppvs for non marquee fights.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  I wouldn't be surprised...kovalev vs ward only did 160k and that was one of the biggest fights in the sport between 2 top p4p fighters. Jacobs is pretty well unknown and we know about ggg's drawing capability...and that's not a dis, i just think people are sick of ppvs for non marquee fights.
                  Not to mention the fact that it was $65. Casuals aren't dishing out that type of money for these types of fights between 2 non household names.

Comment

we streamed this fight...as with the last 10ppvs

boxing gets no more $$$ money from me

Comment

Working...
                    X