Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 151 was cancelled thanks to Dan Henderson.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is the first time in 15 years -- or ever, I guess I should say -- I backed out of a fight," Henderson reflected this week.

Dude knew he couldn't compete. i just wonder how long before the date he knew he couldn't compete/ What a tool! As soon as it happened is he was responsable he should have had an MRI done to see what damage if any he has to deal with instead of stringing along to date and notifying Chael He was hurt (rumor has it)

Weak on all fronts this a bad for UFC! Thanks HENDO for NOTHING!

Comment

w

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
      "This is the first time in 15 years -- or ever, I guess I should say -- I backed out of a fight," Henderson reflected this week.

Dude knew he couldn't compete. i just wonder how long before the date he knew he couldn't compete/ What a tool! As soon as it happened is he was responsable he should have had an MRI done to see what damage if any he has to deal with instead of stringing along to date and notifying Chael He was hurt (rumor has it)

Weak on all fronts this a bad for UFC! Thanks HENDO for NOTHING!
      You think Hendo ducked Jones? Bahahahahaha. This guy has fought absolute savages in their primes for his entire career, you think he's afraid of competing with Jones? You mist not know what it's like to compete at a high level.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
        You think Hendo ducked Jones? Bahahahahaha. This guy has fought absolute savages in their primes for his entire career, you think he's afraid of competing with Jones? You mist not know what it's like to compete at a high level.
        Folks, I'm even shocked by this response

Do me a favor and highlight where I insinuated or stated he ducked Jones. I'm confused where you get that information even considering the title of the thread.

Lets read the title shall we. UFC 151 was cancelled thanks to Dan Henderson.

And what I stated is the cancellation of UFC falls squarely on the shoulders of Dan Henderson, considering, he didn't notify UFC President in time for him to find a replacement in adequate time.

Ducked? Who wrote that? One would consider -reading- and -comprehension- before you respond. Unless you enjoy cobbling parts of statements or other conversations in your head to respond to. But hey, if it's your thing, by all means. You might want to remember though, someone will call you out from time to time on those wacky thoughts from that idea maker of yours.

Comment

Spot on Dudley but it's no use around here(or anywhere else for that matter), people have made up their minds. They will let the Zuffa media sodomize their minds and accept it all, and they already are used to hating on Jones so he's an easy target now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post

If Henderson and his team had half a brain they would have told Dana when it happened TO FILL THE EVENT SPOT ON DATE. 8 days notice is not enough notice in an elite fight
            Dude even Victor Ortiz's quitting *****ass fought Lopez on a few days notice after Berto pulled out. And he's the biggest ***** on earth.

You pathetic Jones nuthuggers are out of excuses.

There are tons of fighters and athletes who compete with partial knee ligament tears.

You blaming Dan Henderson for this is just pathetic. Jones was the one who was fully prepped for a fight and turned down an opponent who wasn't in shape, hadn't fought at 205 in forever, hadn't had a minutes training and a guy he just claimed a week prior he'd fight anytime anywhere.

Jones is the one responsible for this. Nobody else.

Comment

there are many things to be said but I'll only say this: the thread starter is either a Jones cock-lover or Henderson hater......or both.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                there are many things to be said but I'll only say this: the thread starter is either a Jones cock-lover or Henderson hater......or both.
                How could anybody hate Dan Henderson?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
                  Dude even Victor Ortiz's quitting *****ass fought Lopez on a few days notice after Berto pulled out.
                  How'd that work out for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      That's not the point. I'm illustrating that even a ***** like Ortiz took the fight and Jones, the martial artist, the company man, the guy that said he'd never turn down a fight and would fight Chael anytime anywhere, backed down like a chump

Comment

Working...
                      X