No announcement yet.

Samsung Calls BS On Apple's Charges Of Copying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Give it up, Apple will still have its loyal customers as will Samsung. I personally love both, Samsung is who I trust with all my household appliances/electronics, except for mobile and computers. For that, I go to Apple.

So, make all the whiny, girly threads you want bashing Apple, it won't change anyone's mind. Just stop.
    but this guy is an apple head or did he convert?

Comment

Watch the video people. Don't just assume you know what's said in it.

Comment

This dude probably making 8 dollars an hour working part time at the Apple store spends all his free time being an apple fanboy on...sports forums?

Comment

Originally posted by abosworth View Post
          watch the video people. Don't just assume you know what's said in it.

...............lol!

Comment

Saw the video straight away, found it funny as watching a child getting stabbed. Apple fanboys should let Sony. Make I Phone screens and Samsung the processors. Apple, a very JAPANESE company.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Oh and Camera is made by Sony too. Processor, touch screen and camera are the best things about it as well lol.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

lol samsung are biters.

Comment

Apple actually deserves A LOT of credit for all the things they have invented!

Which is damn near NOTHING! Apple is a "RECIPE" company. They take things here and there from Everyone, combine it into one, and call it their "innvation"

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                    Apple actually deserves A LOT of credit for all the things they have invented!

Which is damn near NOTHING! Apple is a "RECIPE" company. They take things here and there from Everyone, combine it into one, and call it their "innvation"

Great Video.

Comment

All I know is I was a virgin before I got an iPhone and now I shag a different supermodel every night.

Comment

Working...
                      X