Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know who else never failed a drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know who else never failed a drug test?

Barry Bonds, Marion Jones, Roger Clemons, Lance Armstrong etc.

Never failing a drug test means nothing! Where there's smoke there's fire.
    Last edited by antrob; 06-06-2011, 08:06 PM.

Michael Jordan never failed a drug test either. Your point?

Comment

What smoke is there?

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post

So what are you trying to say? That ODST is useless? Marion Jones passed OSDT and Lance Armstrong even passed testing that is much more rigorous than OSDT.

Comment

so you agree that olympic style testing is useless? why is floyd still ducking the fight then? and there is no smoke besides the mayweather family saying pac's on peds. all those other people you cited had been linked to steroids through balco or something like that. that's real smoke. a scared boxer claiming his opponent is on ped's is not smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            So what are you trying to say? That ODST is useless? Marion Jones passed OSDT and Lance Armstrong even passed testing that is much more rigorous than OSDT.
            That's exactly what I'm saying!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              so you agree that olympic style testing is useless? why is floyd still ducking the fight then? and there is no smoke besides the mayweather family saying pac's on peds. all those other people you cited had been linked to steroids through balco or something like that. pac has never been linked to steroids. you fail!
              How come when someone mentions failing drug test people automatically think about Pacquiao? I never mentioned him once. I guess his fans have suspicion about him to like Mayweather fans.

Comment

Barry Bonds, Marion Jones all were accused by victor conte, the godfather of steroids in the U.S., he was very detailed in his accusations of both. Same thing with roger clemens, he was accused by his own trainer of being injected with steroids. Same thing with Armstrong.

so where's the smoke in pac's case?

He's being accused by his main rival & his repugnant family & fanbase who dont have a single shred of evidence against him.

There is a huge difference but since you're a ****ing moron (pretty much a given since you took this stupid stance & being a cowboy fan) you wouldnt know.
                Last edited by Ragnar Lothbrok; 06-06-2011, 08:22 PM.

Comment

exactly. take the test sergio, TAKE THE TEST!!! u and your bike-riding hero lance armstrong r both allegedly on PEDs.

Comment

How come when someone mentions failing drug test people automatically think about Pacquiao? I never mentioned him once. I guess his fans have suspicion about him to like Mayweather fans.
                    i was just doing some preemptive counter attacking because mayweather fans start stupid gotcha threads where they try to sneakily prove a point but get quickly owned on the very first page.

Comment

Working...
                    X