Woman murdered by a one night stand after she joked he had a small penis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post

Woman murdered by a one night stand after she joked he had a small penis

When you meet someone for a first date, it's a nerve-wracking experience. You don't know anything about this person. You might get along great, or the date might be a disaster. But for women meeting men, the concerns run deeper. They fear for their safety. The strange man they're meeting might be aggressive, abusive or even a serial killer. Those thoughts might seem paranoid to some people, but considering how many men commit acts of violence against women, it's a valid concern.
    In Volgograd, Russia, a 29-year-old woman named Marina Kovalenko met a man at a cafe. Kovalenko is a mother of three, with two daughters and one son, all under the age of eleven. After their date, the unnamed 25-year-old man offered to walk her home, and she agreed. He took her to a lock-up garage that he rents, and the two had sex. However, the one night stand quickly took a dark turn. According to the police report, she "laughed at the size of his penis." This made the man feel "insane" and humiliated," so "he strangled the woman and took the body to the forest and buried her there."

Credit: East2West

Friends reported that Kovalenko was missing, and police soon tracked down the man she met at the cafe in Yerzovka village. He claimed that after their date, they both went their separate. However, video from the CCTV cameras revealed that they both went into the garage and she did not leave it alive.

A spokesman for the Russian Investigative Committee said, "Under the pressure of evidence, the suspect confessed how he killed the woman and also showed where he had buried her body. He dug her corpse into the ground on the outskirts of the village, in the forest."

The 25-year-old is unmarried and has no previous conviction. If convicted of this crime, he faces up to 15 years in jail. Kovalenko's children are now being looked after by the father.

Credit: East2West

We've all been teased by other people before - but perhaps not for having a small penis, in the middle of sex. Still, it's hard to imagine feeling so humiliated by a facetious comment that you strangle someone to death. Evidently the world is full of people capable of monstrous things. One minute, he's a nice man having coffee with you. The next, he's strangling you to death in a lock-up garage.

While this is an extreme case, you should always be careful when you meet someone for a first date - or if you're have a one night stand.

There's nothing wrong with having a sexual encounter, and then never seeing each other again. But your friends and family would like to see you again.

http://vt.co/news/world/woman-murder..._campaign=post
    Damn, Butler has gone over the edge. Didn't know he was based in Russia.

Comment

This is why all my ladies tell me I have a big dick, cause they know what's best for them.

I know it's not true, but my hoes value their lives.

Comment

Jesus christ. Lmfao.

Comment

Russian Butler should have avoided more shame.
          I wonder if he impressed her with his 6 figure in me?
          Obviously his two in her erect couldn’t cut the mustard.

Comment

That's what she gets for being a ho.

She's ugly anyway, so the guy did the world a favor.

Comment

I'm kinda surprised Butlervich is only looking at 15 years. Prosecutor must be another small d1ck mofo, too

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I didn't even realize Butler was gone.

He need to take some dick pills between now & the trial to give the jury some doubt when they see his hog drop on the table as evidence.
                lmfao a motehr****er won his murder trail before by showing his penis lmfao.

the story was she was choked to death and his allibi was that they have rough sex and she choked on the dick when he was face fucking her or someshit he won the case lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  This is why all my ladies tell me I have a big dick, cause they know what's best for them.

I know it's not true, but my hoes value their lives.

Comment

butrerski.....whyyyyyy
                    Last edited by -MEGA-; 04-13-2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

I didn't see Butler as the violent type. He always came across as passive low energy beta male

Comment

Working...
                      X