No announcement yet.

canelo is now a hero to the people of the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    well if i listen to the group of fans who love the guy i "dedicate to hating on"...canelo is a pansy who was supposed to get savagely KO'd and destroyed twice.....so how could canelo not win a fan over if you listen to the gggroupies?

fact is...canelo has never been shy about taking on good fights...which is more than we can say about everyones hero golovkin.....canelo fought well in the first fight....then took golovkins challenge and fought even better when asked to stand in front of golovkin

i have legit reasons to not only be a fan of canelo now but also to dislike golovkin
    You wouldn't even talk about Canelo if it had nothing to do with fan bases you oppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      You wouldn't even talk about Canelo if it had nothing to do with fan bases you oppose.
      keep making up fake backstories in your mind.....its funny to me

Comment

keep making up fake backstories in your mind.....its funny to me
        It's the truth. Keep pretending it's not...it's funny to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          and he was a hero to mayweather/broner fans a few weeks ago but now hes a villain cause hes signed with DAZN, hasnt fought the big bad charlo immediately, is ranked ahead of Crawford now by many p4p and says he wants to rematch Floyd so you are now threatened by him and need to drag him down.
          This exactly

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            and he was a hero to mayweather/broner fans a few weeks ago but now hes a villain cause hes signed with DAZN, hasnt fought the big bad charlo immediately, is ranked ahead of Crawford now by many p4p and says he wants to rematch Floyd so you are now threatened by him and need to drag him down.

Big Drama show is on the money.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              This post is full of lies. No one is suggesting Canelo is a villain for going to DAZN. He isn't ranked ahead of Crawford p4p by anyone credible. Why would any Floyd fan feel threatened by Canelo calling for a rematch when he beat Canelo 12-0? That is just stupid.

The 1st post was accurate because it called out the hypocrisy of people like you. You got your feelings hurt by it so you lie about stuff.

Worse, you then made a Charlo v Canelo thread this morning just so you could criticize anyone that picks Charlo. Shameful and pathetic even for you.
              Damn man go wipe your ass after taking a **** on Drama like that, lmao!

Comment

a couple of years ago he was a poosy

a couple of months ago he was still a poosy who was also now a cheat

a couple of weeks ago he was the two time recepient of unfair judging and corruption

now hes a national hero....lol

enjoy canelo vs callum smith
                Where you based in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  It's the truth. Keep pretending it's not...it's funny to me.
                  ur funny to me...you love me...following me around trying to save the good name of your hero..lol

Comment

well if i listen to the group of fans who love the guy i "dedicate to hating on"...canelo is a pansy who was supposed to get savagely KO'd and destroyed twice.....so how could canelo not win a fan over if you listen to the gggroupies?

fact is...canelo has never been shy about taking on good fights...which is more than we can say about everyones hero golovkin.....canelo fought well in the first fight....then took golovkins challenge and fought even better when asked to stand in front of golovkin

i have legit reasons to not only be a fan of canelo now but also to dislike golovkin
                    You will have us believe that this is a new found dislike of Golovkin. No one believes you.

Comment

ur funny to me...you love me...following me around trying to save the good name of your hero..lol
                      so you don't disagree then. show me all the posts where you talk about canelo that don't include anything about ggg. you even took the time to doctor you avi pic to make him look more red...not a hater doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X