Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to canelos new found popularity?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    the bold should just be put up over roman gonzalez' face on the front page

i have paid as much as 100 dollars to watch a pay per view boxing match. with dazn i'll pay 120 for the year and i'll get a ton of boxing, an unlimted library, and i get to watch canelo, who is on the short list of absolutely can't miss fighters after what he did to golovkin in his last fight and how he did it.

props to dazn, oscar, and eddie, for bringing a lot of boxing to my ipad. we just don't let the brits pretend eddie hearn is promoting canelo, or, "taking over american boxing," because he is not.
    Wish I could give you 1,000 green Ks for this. I believe they’ve celebrated more than Oscar has. Now Hearn is doing interviews like Canelo is signed to him lol

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      What’s so funny is seeing all the Hearn fanboys trying to make it seem like people are mad Canelo went to DAZN. The only people that keep talking about it is Hearn fanboys. As far as the Mayweather fight goes of course Canelo wants that fight

Mosley 41
      Cotto 36
      Ggg 35
      Mayweather 36
      Lara 32

All the elite fighters he face were OLD.
      You don't want to talk about it because you have nothing to say all of a sudden when your daily posts about DAZN and Hearn have become irrelevant now,

You dopes on here are just in damage control like most of the idiotic you tube channels you get your fake news from( we know who they are )

Comment

How does this thread starter constantly get away with this ish?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          the bold should just be put up over roman gonzalez' face on the front page

i have paid as much as 100 dollars to watch a pay per view boxing match. with dazn i'll pay 120 for the year and i'll get a ton of boxing, an unlimted library, and i get to watch canelo, who is on the short list of absolutely can't miss fighters after what he did to golovkin in his last fight and how he did it.

props to dazn, oscar, and eddie, for bringing a lot of boxing to my ipad. we just don't let the brits pretend eddie hearn is promoting canelo, or, "taking over american boxing," because he is not.
          This!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            You don't want to talk about it because you have nothing to say all of a sudden when your daily posts about DAZN and Hearn have become irrelevant now,

You dopes on here are just in damage control like most of the idiotic you tube channels you get your fake news from( we know who they are )
            What? You can barely form a proper sentence. Shut up clown. Golden Boy signing with DAZN means they’re not satisfied with Hearn garbage fights. Hearn is still a clown and he’s mad Canelo and Oscar went over his head. Nice try doe!
            Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 10-18-2018, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Then why won’t he fight Charlo. Fighters have been accused of ducking for less. BoxingScene said Floyd was ducking Robert Garcia before he fought him smh
              I dunno. Why doesn’t he fight Juan Sanchez?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                This is really tiresome. This has got to be the 100th thread or post where Dramshow purposely over-exaggerates and mischaracterizes black fan behavior to fit his warped racial agenda. Why is he allowed to do this with no repercussions?

Black fans can root for Canelo against GGG and then criticize him going to DAZN. That isn't indicative of any racial agenda as dramashow so passively implies. They are mutually exclusive topics.

What is really disgraceful is Dramshow never comments or criticizes when non black fans do this.

Its immature to be mad that people didn't root for GGG. It's worse to try and make that racial. It's effeminate and f@ggoty to continue to do this in a passive, indirect way.
                Dunn my man if no one replies the thread goes away

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Dunn my man if no one replies the thread goes away
                  You're absolutely right. But I'm tired of his BS.

Comment

what are u upset about

Comment

It’s fanboys like him that give GGG haters
                      Well now it’s GGG himself with unable Sanchez but this type of fan boys don’t help.

Comment

Working...
                      X