Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Landed Best Shot on Golovkin - It Did Nothing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Yeah Pac beat Mayweather. Mayweather got lucky in that fight with the judges. I'm going with Holyfield's opinion of who won. Pac was the agressor who made the fight. Pac landed punches that didn't get counted and Mayweather didn't land many of the punches he was credited for. Mayweather has created this mystique about slick boxing move and don't get hit. Except he didn't land enough punches to make up for his running. Evander was one of the few guys including Lomo who had Pac as the winner.
    Find 5 professional boxers who thought pac won

We can go gif for gif per round of the landed punches as well. Its time to show and prove!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      good man !!

it has been WAKK for years !

I don't even use it for career averages

it is much better now (unbelievably) than it used to be..... the average punches thrown/landed were MUCH higher, sometimes clearly ridiculous..... I have seen numbers like 55 punches thrown 42 landed, when in reality it was 45 thrown and 15 landed..... they used to count EVERYTHING no matter if they hit gloves/shoulder/forearms

guys who rely on compubox are fooling themselves
      I agree with you for once. In a lot of fights not all, compox is way off. I notice it with guys that have a lot of hand speed and flurry. The usually get credit for punches landed that miss. There was a great YouTube video where a trainer exained why he had to rethink training his boxers to block with their gloves. They weren't getting credit for their defense because judges had a hard time or weren't properly trained to see what really landed. Can't find the link if I do I will post it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post

We can go gif for gif per round of the landed punches as well. Its time to show and prove!!!
        Are you nuts. I've got better things to do than spend my time generating gifs to try and convince you your wrong. Just watch the fight again turn off the biased commentary and try to be objective. Keep an open mind.
        Last edited by TonyGe; 08-11-2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Are you nuts. I've got better things to do than spend my time generating gifs to try and convince you your wrong. Just watch the fight again turn off the biased commentary and try to be objective. Keep an open mind.
          So you can't prove anything that you said???

Figures, its hard to prove something so outlandish

Comment

So you can't prove anything that you said???

Figures, its hard to prove something so outlandish
            So I take it your either afraid, too lazy or biased to review the fight in real time. Figures...
            Hmm there is a long thread about this topic go there if you want to debate. There are also slowed down videos showing the punches that landed and missed. This thread is about the Golovkin Canelo fight.

Comment

Yeah Pac beat Mayweather. Mayweather got lucky in that fight with the judges. I'm going with Holyfield's opinion of who won. Pac was the agressor who made the fight. Pac landed punches that didn't get counted and Mayweather didn't land many of the punches he was credited for. Mayweather has created this mystique about slick boxing move and don't get hit. Except he didn't land enough punches to make up for his running. Evander was one of the few guys including Lomo who had Pac as the winner.

Comment

So I take it your either afraid, too lazy or biased to review the fight in real time. Figures...
                Hmm there is a long thread about this topic go there if you want to debate. There are also slowed down videos showing the punches that landed and missed. This thread is about the Golovkin Canelo fight.
                Im the one who is willing it PROVE it to you. Youre the one who refuses to provide us with actual evidence. Those biased and incorrect punch count videos don't mean sht. They were easily proven to be incorrect

Cmon don't be scared, actually SHOW AND PROVE. So far this only proves you can't accurately judge fights

Comment

Im the one who is willing it PROVE it to you. Youre the one who refuses to provide us with actual evidence. Those biased and incorrect punch count videos don't mean sht. They were easily proven to be incorrect

Cmon don't be scared, actually SHOW AND PROVE. So far this only proves you can't accurately judge fights

No your the guy who can't judge fights. It's obvious. Your scoring of the Golovkin Canelo fight is completely off the rails. Your in the minority with your scores. It's ludicrous and outragous.

Comment

Find 5 professional boxers who thought Canelo won.

Comment

• Couldn’t agree more!

Originally posted by Chaba View Post
                      I think this fight will be the same as the first, GGG will win again and get robbed!
                      I agree with you! After the first fight it should be clear to everyone how crooked boxing really is. The difference between boxing and WWF wrestling is in wrestling the opponents both know the outcome before the match, in boxing they presnt the match as against two fighters but usually the A side (Canelo) has all the advantages including leaning to outright crooked judges (Byrd). Its all about the money. GGG know its crooked and knows he needs a complete beatdown or knockout to win but took the fight anyway because he’s 36, little time left and in the end its about big money. Canelo has won a few crooked matches, Heck they almost robbed Mayweather after he won every round! Canelo’s a good fighter and. He is also a cheater, he’s no one to admire. Tainted meat my as#!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X