Collapse
No announcement yet.

British Boxing is the cream of the crop....AGAIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American and Mexico are absolute and utter TOILET compared to England when it comes to boxing. FACT.

Comment

You forgot David Haye.

Comment

check out the finest english prospect at his finest

Comment

Oh btw, I forgot to mention that any british world-class sports-man is a product of Commonwealth's colonies.

Have a nice day.

Comment

pound 4 pound we produce and have done for some time now. for a population of less than 60 million we produce an astounding number of world champions. Right now we have froch, khan, and haye, and a top prospect in james degale. Not to mention a cinderella man in superfeatherweight champ ricky burns, we punch well beyond are weight.

Comment

Hope Haye can wipe out one of the Klits... while the fat US heavys watch from Burger King

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                pound 4 pound we produce and have done for some time now. for a population of less than 60 million we produce an astounding number of world champions. Right now we have froch, khan, and haye, and a top prospect in james degale. Not to mention a cinderella man in superfeatherweight champ ricky burns, we punch well beyond are weight.

we are definately up there as a sporting nation, always have been, always will be. you just need to see how our supporters give loyal support to understand that its deep in the vein of British tradition to be competitive.....we cant win everything, but lb-4-lb we can match anyone at professional sports. i dont include sports that only 1 or 2 countries play, i'm talking multi-national, international sports.

if you dont like it, i'm sorry, but it's true. check out rugby, football, cricket, boxing, etc etc....we are always competitive. if you dont like it, go and get another supersized mcdonalds and reflect on how small our little island is yet how we be dicking on most of you at sports...feels good man!

Comment

Dont forget Ricky Burns, who has now defended his world title.

Britian run tings.

Comment

British boxing did very well in the last year! congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      we are definately up there as a sporting nation, always have been, always will be. you just need to see how our supporters give loyal support to understand that its deep in the vein of British tradition to be competitive.....we cant win everything, but lb-4-lb we can match anyone at professional sports. i dont include sports that only 1 or 2 countries play, i'm talking multi-national, international sports.

if you dont like it, i'm sorry, but it's true. check out rugby, football, cricket, boxing, etc etc....we are always competitive. if you dont like it, go and get another supersized mcdonalds and reflect on how small our little island is yet how we be dicking on most of you at sports...feels good man!
                      We have done well, we were like 4th or 5th in the medals table in the last olympics, and also 2 world class drivers in motorsport...lewis hamilton and jenson button, lewis being arguably the best driver in all of formula 1, and possibly driving period. Doing well in the ashes, a good english and british backbone in the ryder cup victory.

Comment

Working...
                      X