Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i need to lose 50 pounds asap !!! whats the quickest way without running?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need to lose 50 pounds asap !!! whats the quickest way without running?

firstly i love running but they havent shoveled off the track yet where i run and my bronchitis has been acting up so i been inside. but man i sparred yesterday for the first time in a while and i felt like ****. i couldnt move slip punches or nothing. i was a sitting duck and i got winded after 1 round . i cannot box like this. im not going back to the gym till i shed atlest 20. im 250 now and i need to be at cruiser. thats my goal. thats what i was in highschool. i ve ballooned over the years and havent kept track. but tell me how much water i need to drink daily and will that really help? plaes give me the dietary advice i also need to succeed. im all ****ed up right now and i refuse to spar again like this i feel and looked terrible. please help!!

Sauna, not eating too mucn, basketball, football, soccer, swimming.... It can range.....

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
      Sauna, not eating too mucn, basketball, football, soccer, swimming.... It can range.....
      come on bro im serious dont be so vague, and im a black man. what the **** i know about a sauna?! SMDH and i said soon as possible what the **** i look like playing sports all season. im talking bout a shock method man not team activities

Comment

Originally posted by DJ QUIK View Post
        come on bro im serious dont be so vague, and im a black man. what the **** i know about a sauna?! SMDH and i said soon as possible what the **** i look like playing sports all season. im talking bout a shock method man not team activities
        Try this , eat decent in the morning and gradually lower your calorie intake through the day , then at night time a couple of hours before bed , workout and go to bed on an empty stomach , thats what I do . I managed to cut 20 plus pounds by eating good in the morning , having plenty of coffee , then train hard , bed on an empty stomach and then weigh yourself first thing in the morning . I managed to loss about 2 pounds a day doing this .

Comment

If money is no object, i would spend some cash on a few space heaters, put them in your training area and crank those mofo's up. Bust your ass while training, as well as some of these other ideas about eating. I only weight about 150 meself, and when I was in high school, i did wrestling for a year, they cranked up the heat in the wrestling room to like 120-130 degrees farenheit. it was super hot, but the first practice i lost 8 lbs, in about 2 hours. but thats some pretty hardcore stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanhat View Post
            Try this , eat decent in the morning and gradually lower your calorie intake through the day , then at night time a couple of hours before bed , workout and go to bed on an empty stomach , thats what I do . I managed to cut 20 plus pounds by eating good in the morning , having plenty of coffee , then train hard , bed on an empty stomach and then weigh yourself first thing in the morning . I managed to loss about 2 pounds a day doing this .
            how much water did you drink? also whats best roping and shadow boxing at night or what?

Comment

how much water did you drink? also whats best roping and shadow boxing at night or what?
              Shadowboxing and jump rope are good , also get yourself a tape for your waist size so you know your losing fat and not water . I went easy on water at night for a short cut so my weight went down but it doesn't matter losing that much weight . Water weight is usually only good for making the weight if it's only a couple of pounds or a bodybuilder drying out for a competition .The most important part about nutrition is to remain hydrated , you can drink as much water as you like . If you drink loads of water at night the weight might not come off you the next day but fat will so don't get disheartened and remain motivated .Your best drinking about 4 to 6 litres through the day and go easy at night so your weight wil come down faster.
              Measure your waist size and weigh yourself in the morning if it's fat your losing every day .
              http://health.msn.com/weight-loss/ar...ntid=100173487

Comment

He wasnt being vague he was telling you to just move your ass and you'll lose weight (unless you eat like a pig). Nobody is going to spoon feed you. Why do you need to run at a track anyways? you could run on the roads or on a treadmill. Hell you could run on the track still, it just has a little snow on it, if anything you'll burn the fat faster because youll have to lift your feet higher.

Get your diet in check, cut down or cut out food you know isnt good for you, like twinkies :P. Use a little common sense and read the nutrition information, you'll learn a lot and even when you lose the weight keep eating healthy so you dont put it back on.

Most of my meals consist of a decent amount of meat (fist size or larger) and a crap load of veggies. Get it in your head that vegetables taste good, cuz they do. Since I eat healthy all the time whenever I want to get down in weight I just cut out a little meat (I'll fill up on veggies more) or 1 bowl of cereal in the morning (I usually have 2) which ends up being about 200 or so calories for the day. I know since Im at a maintenance amount of food a day if I cut out any little thing it'll result in some weight loss. That is why diet is the most important thing you can focus on right now.

Comment

firstly i love running but they havent shoveled off the track yet where i run and my bronchitis has been acting up so i been inside. but man i sparred yesterday for the first time in a while and i felt like ****. i couldnt move slip punches or nothing. i was a sitting duck and i got winded after 1 round . i cannot box like this. im not going back to the gym till i shed atlest 20. im 250 now and i need to be at cruiser. thats my goal. thats what i was in highschool. i ve ballooned over the years and havent kept track. but tell me how much water i need to drink daily and will that really help? plaes give me the dietary advice i also need to succeed. im all ****ed up right now and i refuse to spar again like this i feel and looked terrible. please help!!
                  Quit being a puss, run in the snow, its an even better workout...

Comment

You not wanting to run to lose the weight is non sense, that is the fastest way to drop it.

Comment

Working...
                    X