Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao signs extension with Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of you know what was discussed and what arum offered Pacquiao, so any criticism pacquiao's haters post is just mindless bull****

Comment

How can a fight with Mayweather be guaranteed if both aren't contracted under Top Rank? Unless this means Manny is prepared to take whatever Floyd's offer is without Bob interfering if he wants to do so. But I'd have a hard time believing Bob would let someone pull a fast one on him like that.

Comment

good job, dummy

sign an extension 'in hopes for' a mega fight?

f0cking ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          ********** Sorry folks, I've deleted it. I had posted a long item but decided that I was wasting my time with bigots and cretins. No facts have any relevance to conspiracy crazies and/or racists.
          you seem emotionally distraught when somebody says something negative about bob arum. why?

Comment

what happened to manny and 50 partnering up? oh it was all bs? oh gee no one thought that...

some of the clowns on here man, i swear to god...

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
              None of you know what was discussed and what arum offered Pacquiao, so any criticism pacquiao's haters post is just mindless bull****
              yeah he was offered Rios or Alvarado next... Arum is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                yeah he was offered Rios or Alvarado next... Arum is a joke
                If Floyd still decides to duck him in April, then sure why not.

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                  If Floyd still decides to duck him in April, then sure why not.
                  you claim whatever you want but the facts have all been laid out perfectly for you pacfarts. Why on earth would Manny resign with TR if he wants the Floyd fight? this fight gets made right now if Manny is a free agent, you and I both know that. Ask Cotto!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                    you claim whatever you want but the facts have all been laid out perfectly for you pacfarts. Why on earth would Manny resign with TR if he wants the Floyd fight? this fight gets made right now if Manny is a free agent, you and I both know that. Ask Cotto!!!
                    Pacfarts? How old are you man? Who cares who Manny signs with, Floyd is not interested in fighting right now, his best friend confirmed this. Hopefully the fighting spirit returns to Floyd by early next year because his status as a clown and a duck is worsening.

Comment

we're never going to get this fight are we?

Comment

Working...
                      X