Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Alvarez Eyed For 12/16 - Unless Lemieux Fights on Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    i'd rather see adonis over about 90% of ppl inthe sport...it's a ko bound to happen..
    KO bound against cab drivers.
    Adonis is a huge joke in the sport.
    Don't even know why Montreal people have the stomach to keep watching this joke.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
      I bet Spence gets that date and everyone else gets pushed to 2018.
      It could be a split site like this weekends fights.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        KO bound against cab drivers.
        Adonis is a huge joke in the sport.
        Don't even know why Montreal people have the stomach to keep watching this joke.
        adonis ko'd a lineal champ..look me up when lemule does it..lemule never stopped anyone in the top 10 if i recall..adonis has stopped 5 top 10 guys...btw that is at his 2nd weight class and at an advanced age...

u're a factless pathetic clown that just got schooled

Comment

btch i'm telling the truth..u're clown is probably one of the ones that bought into the ggg hype train and parade david lemuiex and the rest of the mw division around as kings...

if it's only boxing..how about u go watch something tf else while the real fans push for better fights you lil btch
          Says a Stevenson fanboy.

Ironic.

Comment

lemiuex is more popular than stevenson

Comment

Stevenson, Lara, Quillin, Swift, Berto, Beyonce Wilder, you know, Haymon part-timers, Leo Santa Clown is back to fighting a sparring partner.
              It's become a culture. Random fighters fighting random fights. Kills me.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Says a Stevenson fanboy.

Ironic.
                never seen stevenson have to take a on a welterweight 2 division uncer him to get some type of hype...but yea keep on throwin out meaningless propaganda

Comment

For the past year haters have been crying for Stevenson to fight his mandatory. Now it's happening and the same people say he only fights bums despite having many good names on his resume.

Ward retires like a diva instead of showing interest in the last belt he needed to unify what was the best division in boxing but all you fanboys support his decision.

Just tune in when Stevenson fights if you wanna see a legitimate ko.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    It could be a split site like this weekends fights.
                    Yeah but there is no fox date available unless it’s split site on showtime.

Comment

david le****ingmieux is holding up a Lineal Light Heavyweight title fight??

lol you fuggin triple G nuthuggers made this possible..
                      I HATE BOXING AND THE FANS THAT WATCH IT THESE DAYS..

"HAGLER VS HEARN PART 2 THEY SAID"

Fck U k2...Fck u gennady...and fck u lemieux
                      Brother you appear upset!

Comment

Working...
                      X