No announcement yet.

WOW!JMM has to earn a shot at PAC this is ******ed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!JMM has to earn a shot at PAC this is ******ed

For those of you that thinkjmm has to earn a shot to fight PAC are idiots. When you put your life on the line and consitantyl beat the crap out of other fighters on skill you dont need to earn crap it is your fight. JMM was never convincinly beat by pacquaio.NEVER. For you guys to say he must fight berto you guysare a disgrace to the sport, Who the F*&^ is berto what the hell has he done to earn a shot at JMM. In my opinion Berto shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentnce as JMM. Like I said b4 PAC has become JMM's Mayweather. They will avoid him like the Plague

he has had 2 shots at pacquiao and couldnt bring it home.

Comment

really dont see him doing anything vs pacquiao at a higher weight class.

Comment

No one is saying he has to earn a shot.

People just wanna see if he can compete above 135, because once Manny annihilates him, which is what's gonna happen, we don't wanna hear any excuses that he was too small.

Comment

At 140 it will be good, they could both easily make the weight, Pacquiao prefers to fight under 147 anyways. IMO Marquez will finally get him by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post

People just wanna see if he can compete above 135, because once Manny annihilates him, which is what's gonna happen, we don't wanna hear any excuses that he was too small.
            Just like you predicted Katsidis would, right?

Comment

I dont mind a third fight with Pac but am not too fuss neither, I just dont like the excuses from arum because they dont sit with the facts, But if Pac beat JMM above 140 NOW he would get NO credit, JMM fought once above 140 against the best fighter of our era so its difficult to judge on he would do above 140 unless we see him at that weight.

Comment

i love jmm but he doesn't have a shot against a heavier, better pac.

jmm should just send erik back into retirement and then fight either devon, bradley, maidana or khan and call it a fantastic career.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post

Bob just said that he'll think of fighting the winner of JMM vs Berto, so according to Bob, he does have to earn a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by salinass1234 View Post
                    For those of you that thinkjmm has to earn a shot to fight PAC are idiots. When you put your life on the line and consitantyl beat the crap out of other fighters on skill you dont need to earn crap it is your fight. JMM was never convincinly beat by pacquaio.NEVER. For you guys to say he must fight berto you guysare a disgrace to the sport, Who the F*&^ is berto what the hell has he done to earn a shot at JMM. In my opinion Berto shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentnce as JMM. Like I said b4 PAC has become JMM's Mayweather. They will avoid him like the Plague
                    What the hell are you talking about? Casual fans don't want to see Pac knock this ****** down again for fifth time... That's the bottom line... And for christ sake if Floyd accept the offer next year JMM's dream of fighting the MoneyPac is dead...

Comment

Working...
                    X