No announcement yet.

Barney Robbed In Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barney Robbed In Germany

Matthew Barney was on the receiving end of yet another controversial decision by German judges.

Barney won this fight easily and was cheated by the German judges what do you have to do to win in germany, it seems the only way is to win by ko, i had him winning 9 of the 12 rounds.

Even the German reporters couldn't believe Ulrich got the decision.

Saw the result on teletext but not the fight yet. Will probably be on Eurosport soon enough. it's not looking good for next year's World Cup in the home of fairplay

Lol

Comment

since when do fottballers ahdere to fair play?
      swearoing and disputing the refs decision, diving for fouls penalities etc, would have thought it was ideal.

Mind you i would like to point out the British Ring has hardly been a parragon of virtuous decision over the past 18 months, Colin Lynes gets decisions all the time that arent even close,

jimmy vincent was robbed last year I could go on for hours

Comment

Plus Barney has to one of the most negative, boring fighters i've ever seen so i'd imagine he was on his bike the whole night.

Comment

mind you they loved ottke when he did that.

cheers for the dvd bazza top lad, i will sort out a list for ya mate of what ive got , gimme a week or so bro!

cheers tho fella much obliged, what a gent!

Comment

I suppose that's no excuse to rob the guy just coz he's SO boring
            That's no problem bud I enjoyed watching those fights again & don't worry yourself about a list mate whenever is fine

Comment

Working...
            X