No announcement yet.

Training/Sparring gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training/Sparring gloves

What do you use? I'm looking for a new pair and I'm down to three...Ultimate training, IMF Tech, and Grant Campeon. Their all under $100. Any advice?

i've heard the ultimate classic training gloves are very safe, and doesnt feel too "wide" (like the ringside safety training gloves).

i have the ringside imf tech training gloves, i love them, but;

many agree with me, that, the striking surface is hard at first. after a few weeks of using them on the heavybag, the striking surface softened up a little, to the point where it's just right.

the imf has a hard outershell, with a soft, thick inner foam padding.

one thing i hated about the imf training gloves, is the elastic hook and loop style. it was impossible to put on the second glove by myself, because the elastic band (that covers the hook&loop strap), is pretty tight.

currently, i use everlast pro training gloves, and ringside imf tech training gloves for sparring.

Comment

i called title today and they said that the the half inch of freespace on the bottom of the glove is normal and that its imposible for everlast to make every glove with the same about and same shape of padding in the wrist area! other than that the everlast pro training gloves are the ****!

Comment

Working...
      X