No announcement yet.

Hector Camacho RIP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hector Camacho RIP

The bad news still continues this year. It was reported that Camacho died from a gunshot wound.

While he embarrassed himself quite a few times during his lengthy career, in his prime Camacho was one of the fastest fighters of all time. Excellent skills, great chin, and a very colorful personality.

Not only that but even in his losses the macho man was never knocked out. RIP Camacho.

Comment

According to reports this was basically a straight-up drive-by gangbanger hit. Wow.

Comment

Based on what I've read so far, while critical, he's still alive, even expected to survive (from some sources).
        Last edited by Panamaniac; 11-21-2012, 09:49 AM.

Comment

He is in critical condition, not dead.

Comment

I read that he has a minimal chance of survival, but nothing about being brain dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              According to reports this was basically a straight-up drive-by gangbanger hit. Wow.
              why?Why?WHY???

Comment

Reports are all over the place on this story now. I had read that his sister announced it. But it still doesn't look very good under the best of circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  Reports are all over the place on this story now. I had read that his sister announced it. But it still doesn't look very good under the best of circumstances.
                  so sad and pointless

Comment

Why would gang members target him?

Comment

Working...
                    X