No announcement yet.

Terrible promotion for 145

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible promotion for 145

Not one of my friends tonight had any idea there was a card this coming weekend I have yet to see any commercials for it the only time I see ads online are mma websites. There is no buzz at all for this card.

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
    Not one of my friends tonight had any idea there was a card this coming weekend I have yet to see any commercials for it the only time I see ads online are mma websites. There is no buzz at all for this card.
    PPV Buys will not be to good from what I am noticing.

Comment

I haven't heard too much buzz either.

Most of my friends are casual fans and are very "meh" about it

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
        I haven't heard too much buzz either.

Most of my friends are casual fans and are very "meh" about it
        my friends had no idea about it granted most of them call mma gay or boring when ever i try to talk about it but 2 of my friends are kind of casual fans and they did not know about it. kind of sucks bc i have no one i know i can talk mma with i dont know that much about it but enough. I know tons more about Boxing and i have friends in school (Puerto Rican and Dominican) kids who follow Boxing so I talk to them about that.

Comment

*tsk* what you mean your friends dont know about the Ali/Frazier of MMA *tsk*.......

Comment

UFC 145 has been promoted a lot, it could just mean the your Friends aren't really fans. It's like not knowing about Cotto vs Mayweather or Bradley vs Pacquiao I know it won't do as much ppv but you get me

Comment

I completely forgot the card was this weekend, and I didn't even know there was a primetime.

I won't be going to a fight party either, none of my friends care about this card at all, and they're hardcore fans.

The buzz is non-existent.

Comment

they only did 2 24/7 style shows so far. not a lot of promotion yep.

Comment

I think people don't give a **** because it's Jones and Evans. Neither is a fan favorite or a draw really....

Comment

I am a casual fan of MMA, not watching every UFC event, and if I wasn't following Miguel Torres on Facebook, I would have probably missed it, too. Haven't seen too much promotion of Jones vs Evans (and not really more leading up to the event, so I would not have guessed it is this weekend), but I don't frequent any MMA-websites either...

Comment

Working...
                    X