Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! I'm looking for boxing gyms in/around Oakville, Mississauga, or Burlington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! I'm looking for boxing gyms in/around Oakville, Mississauga, or Burlington

Hey, I've been looking for a boxing gym for a little bit now and haven't found anything worth wild. I'm trying to find a gym with experienced trainers and fighters, so I can improve on my technique. I am not looking for a gym that is in it for the fitness aspect of boxing. If you know of any suggestion, could you send me the name of the club and the street it's located on.

Thanks in advance

In Mississauga there is Dewith's Boxing Studio run by former Olympic boxer and Canadian Olympic team coach Dewith Frazer.

Clancy's Boxing Academy where Chris Martin is the head coach, he trains Steve Molitor and some other pro's and amateurs.

Kombat Arts is an MMA gym but they have a strong boxing program and have made some good fighters. Raf Delgado is head coach there and he's a good guy and great coach.

All three are top notch gyms that produce good fighters. There is probably more in Mississauga but those are the best/all I can think of right now.

Google the name for addresses. Not sure about Burlington or Oakville, nothing pops into my head.

Comment

that's a big help. much respect

Comment

Working...
      X