Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Ortiz, Charlo-Centeno Double Made Official - March 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    How so...?
    He arguably lost to Julian Williams and Charlo beat Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      anyone know if showtime allows their channel to be streamable in Canada?
      I pay for the Showtime app on my Roku Box. I'm sure they have a similar app for Andriod/other devices. Allows me to watch their live channels, as well as on-demand content. It comes to about $14/Canadian per month. When I signed-up, the fine-print said the service is not available in Canada, but they've been taking my money and allowing me to watch, so I guess it IS available in Canada.
      HBO has a similar app, but unfortunately, I was NOT able to sign-up for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        He arguably lost to Julian Williams and Charlo beat Williams.
        He was losing that fight for sure and Sulecki knocked him out. Easy work for Jermall. Jermell probably fights Sulecki some time soon. I think I still like Aleem more than Centeno.

Comment

Can't wait to see these fights!!!! Ortiz wilder is sure to end in a KO either way and Charlo gets a chance to have a legit middleweight win. Charlo would have dominated Sebastian anyway good leg or not but that fight was just weird and one-sided IMO

Comment

Centeno is getting overlooked, he is skilled and recently knocked Aleem out who was looking good going into the fight with wins over the likes of Khytrov who was undefeated.
            Anyways, the Charlo twins are my guys, Jermell looked great during 2017 and I see Jermall having a great 2018.

Comment

jermall charlo knocks centeno out

Comment

Nice card. Love the drama that's been going on with heavy weight division. Let's hope we can keep it up. I love the sport

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                  Centeno is getting overlooked, he is skilled and recently knocked Aleem out who was looking good going into the fight with wins over the likes of Khytrov who was undefeated.
                  Anyways, the Charlo twins are my guys, Jermell looked great during 2017 and I see Jermall having a great 2018.
                  But Aleem is like 5'2. Hugo is I'm assuming over 6 foot lmao.

Comment

Dan Rafael@danrafaelespn
                    "Official" release went out today for #WilderOrtiz 3/3 card. Interestingly, ZERO mention of Showtime, a TV start time & no Showtime PR staff listed as contacts as usual. Because of that I strongly believe it will be on CBS & announced Wednesday at the Showtime/PBC media event.

Comment

decent card here

Comment

Working...
                      X