Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you see Spence as highly skilled, or is he more youthful energy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you see Spence as highly skilled, or is he more youthful energy?

Do you believe that he is so skilled?

Decent boxer but I think he needs to work on his head movement or else Thurman will have a field day! I also think Spence doesn’t know how to deal with punishment or pressure

Comment

he is absolutely skilled. did you see him toying with lamont in those last two rounds?

Comment

Skilled, he brings it out when he wants. Was impressed with his movement at the end of round 4. He's becoming better and better.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Do you believe that he is so skilled?
          You can clearly see he's very skilled. But his workrate/stamina is amazing. Guy was non stop throwing and wasn't even breathing hard.

Comment

He's only 27 so he has youthful energy, he has power answering skill but Thurman and Crawford are more skillfull.. But Crawford is smaller and Thurman once demonstrated he can br hurt to the body so each guy has thier own disadvantages.. Crawford is the best all round.

Comment

I seen Brook outbox him for nearly six rounds. And if someone like Thurman who is more elusive than Brook can stay fairly out of harms way and box, I see Spence getting beat. He wants a nasty fight, you got to outbox him or be as stout as him and bang. So far, he hasn't faced neither anyone as powerful as him or a highly elusive fighter. Brook was a great win, but Brook was also his toughest fight to date and he looked vulnerable at times in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                You can clearly see he's very skilled. But his workrate/stamina is amazing. Guy was non stop throwing and wasn't even breathing hard.
                Stamina is a big factor, but I think the ability to throw nonstop has also much to do with him having perfect leverage on his punches and not wasting any energy and not pushing his punches with force.

His punch technique is so clean, that he only needs to expand the minimum amount of energy required.

A guy like canelo or valdez for example have very explosive and quick hands, but they always throw it with too much force which takes up more energy.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                  He's only 27 so he has youthful energy, he has power answering skill but Thurman and Crawford are more skillfull.. But Crawford is smaller and Thurman once demonstrated he can br hurt to the body so each guy has thier own disadvantages.. Crawford is the best all round.
                  Keith Run Time more skillfull then SPence JR LMAO?????

Run Time going the distance with fighters Spence Jr would take outta there.

Run Time gets his face busted up every fight

Comment

He is very very skilled for sure

Comment

Working...
                    X